Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Where’s your 750 splash NOW? bytch ass nikkas #SDSET

:dead: @ giving dbry credit

the Champ gets the credit, thats always been the IWC's talking point:ufdup:

AJ $tyle$:lawd:
tenor.gif

AJ Styles the champ and the guy that put Smackdown on his back for the past couple years. Bullet Club Billion > 750 Splash

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It won't. Fox is going to demand live shows. Luckily, this begins in Q4 2019, so WWE has plenty of time to figure out the logistics.

WWE stock is through the roof right now. It was in the toilet not too long ago.

I sold all my shares:mjcry:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
WWE 'SmackDown': Fox Scores Pro Wrestling Show (Exclusive)

It’s going on the main fox channel but airing Friday’s

They're gonna end the brand split for this :jbhmm:

Friday show also messes with their Mania week schedule

Edit

I changed my mind. Wwe has more than enough talent to throw a show on Friday. They can have raw Monday, 205 live teusday, next Wednesday, if they were smart debut their new network shows on Thursday and smackdown Friday. They were trying to be like the nfl or nba but having a game or show on every day except this is all year.

There is no way you can’t consider wwe to be the ultimate top dog now. If you are in the indies now and aren’t just auditioning to go wwe you are a fool. They can pay Brock and Ronda whatever they want and still pay their top guys more than anyone else.

Gotta give it to Vince this is chess not checkers and he just showed why he is the goat promoter. I ain’t even mad at whatever they do with smackdown or the product anymore

Last edited:

Rayzah

Daps
It won't. Fox is going to demand live shows. Luckily, this begins in Q4 2019, so WWE has plenty of time to figure out the logistics.

WWE stock is through the roof right now. It was in the toilet not too long ago.
Them Saudi’s must of invested a big amount of money. There is no reason wwe is all of a sudden hot again and the product is so so

Rayzah

Daps
:mjlol: I get what you sayin but it's kinda true, breh.

If it wasn't, there wouldn't be a thing known as the "Friday Night Death Slot"... like, that's a real thing. 'TGIF' ended a long time ago, and that was aimed at kids.

Even if you ain't hittin' up a bar or club before 10, you're probably still gettin' ready between 8 and 10, pre-gamin' or something. People are usually up and out of the house by prime time. We're definitely in for a family-friendly AF Smackdown Live if it's on Friday nights. The kids, breh. It's for the kids.

I was rolling with that at first however, WWE ain’t a taped studio show, they consider themselves in the ufc/nba world so if the nba hasn’t been affected too much by Friday nights wwe should be fine. shyt they can now be played in bars and places like Buffalo Wild Wings. And since it’s targeted at kids anyway it doesn’t matter who’s at the club. The 15-30 demo has all but bailed on the product outside of the diehards anyway. Wwe doesn’t have casual fans. You either love it or don’t give a fukk anyway