Reppin
NULL
shopping

images

:banderas:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I’m confused. Why did Asuka get handed a title that’s called undisputed women’s champion? Rhea is a champion and apparently chuck challenged Asuka for the Raw woman’s championship :mindblown:
Same reason why Roman is Undisputed despite Rollins having a world title: WWE doesn’t have a single fukking clue what undisputed means.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I’m assuming they will give Rhea a copy of Seth’s title that’s called “women’s world heavyweight champion” shyt weird as fukk
Not sure why it's weird when they want the men's and women's title to be equals. I highly doubt they use "Heavyweight" for the Women tho. Remember announcing weight for women in wrestling has been pretty taboo, especially in WWE.

When you think about this is probably why the new WHC title doesn't even say "Heavyweight" on the physical title. They knew they would be making a women's version that will likely just have "Women's" above the "World" part on the belt.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
That guy wrote an article before they were finished telling the story. I mean he even mentions it at the end. Maybe he should have waited to publish it after Raw?

Btw Asuka's title just retains the Raw Women's title lineage which started as the WWE Women's title in the first place in 2016, replacing the Diva's title, the title Chuck won in that Sasha/Becky/Chuck Triple Threat at WM 32.

If we just let it play out I'm sure Rhea's will carry the SD Women's title history when it's renamed. Fans need patience these days, like it used to be before the internet and Twitter just sped things up way too much.

In they end WWE clearly wants 1 men's top singles title on each show and 1 women's top singles title on each show and they want them to be presented as equals, hence why they will look the same other than the white leather strap for the women, which is meant to represent that division.

As far as Roman's lineages we just have to wait and see when he loses, that's going to be telling factor on what they do with it then. They clearly don't want to kill his 1000+ day reign over a new title presentation. So for right now it's two lineages represented by one title.

It's not as confusing as people make it out to be.

I appreciate you trying to make sense of all the ridiculous shyt WWE has been doing, especially when they're not even paying you. Do you want me to Cash App you some money for a Slurpee?

They really should have just done a unification match for the women's titles, like they're doing with the women's tag titles. You and I both know that they're going to value one women's title over the other, especially if Charlotte beats Asuka for her title like you know they'll have her do. Then she's going to run up on the other women's champion and say, "You must be confused, baby doll. That title you have? That's my title. And you don't even realize it because the Queen is coming to take over her throne." Give it a year, we're going to have an undisputed women's champion by WrestleMania.

And as far as Roman goes, giving him one belt is the right step, but they're still fukking up by calling him the undisputed champion. They fukked up by fusing both belts together when he should have never held them as one in the first place. He should have defended both belts separately like Becky did. She won both titles, but she was a double champion. Roman could have dropped the WWE Championship at some point and continued his reign as Universal Champion. But look at this. Look at this crackhead nonsense you guys are subjected to. Do you like it? Huh? Is this what you're into?! :damn:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I appreciate you trying to make sense of all the ridiculous shyt WWE has been doing, especially when they're not even paying you. Do you want me to Cash App you some money for a Slurpee?

They really should have just done a unification match for the women's titles, like they're doing with the women's tag titles. You and I both know that they're going to value one women's title over the other, especially if Charlotte beats Asuka for her title like you know they'll have her do. Then she's going to run up on the other women's champion and say, "You must be confused, baby doll. That title you have? That's my title. And you don't even realize it because the Queen is coming to take over her throne." Give it a year, we're going to have an undisputed women's champion by WrestleMania.

And as far as Roman goes, giving him one belt is the right step, but they're still fukking up by calling him the undisputed champion. They fukked up by fusing both belts together when he should have never held them as one in the first place. He should have defended both belts separately like Becky did. She won both titles, but she was a double champion. Roman could have dropped the WWE Championship at some point and continued his reign as Universal Champion. But look at this. Look at this crackhead nonsense you guys are subjected to. Do you like it? Huh? Is this what you're into?! :damn:
When haven't they valued one title over the other? That's a given. Doesn't make it any less true of them doing what they are doing.

I understand all that you are saying. Hell I wanted them to have Roman only defend the WWE Title at WM and lose it. I was always on board with that scenario but they didn't want to do it, probably because they don't want him losing. They have this shyt planned out months in advance. They are going to do what they are going to do.

All we can do as fans is either watch it or not watch it. :yeshrug:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
When haven't they valued one title over the other? That's a given. Doesn't make it any less true of them doing what they are doing.

I understand all that you are saying. Hell I wanted them to have Roman only defend the WWE Title at WM and lose it. I was always on board with that scenario but they didn't want to do it, probably because they don't want him losing. They have this shyt planned out months in advance. They are going to do what they are going to do.

All we can do as fans is either watch it or not watch it. :yeshrug:

Hey, let's not give them too much credit. If they still had somebody like Chris Kreski storyboarding everything, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Maybe it's because my friend and I argued over this and I told him that it made sense to have the World Heavyweight Championship, especially since Roman has a boxing schedule when it comes to his title defenses. Makes me wonder why they get off on having part-time guys win the biggest title in the company, but that's another story. I can see why we have two world titles, especially since it's been that way for most of the last two decades.

But two women's titles? Historically, there's barely any evidence to support it. Before 2016, there was only a two-year period where we had two women's titles, because they apparently believed that SmackDown needed a women's belt. It didn't last long considering the roster, and when the brand split came back, it made sense to have one title for each brand. But since these titles are no longer brand exclusive, and the women's roster doesn't even have that much depth, I'm starting to think that sooner or later, we're going to go back to having one women's champion. At least with the men's titles, they've tried making the WWE and World Heavyweight Championship equal. The women's titles have rarely been on equal footing, especially since 2018.

I'm not watching day-to-day anymore, but if I was, I would be wondering what the difference is between the WWE and World Women's Championship. It sounds awkward to say. "At SummerSlam, I'm going to beat you and become the new WWE Women's Champion." You still have to try and figure out the difference between the two. Eventually, people will be like, "WWE Women's Championship? Who holds that, Rhea? Is she on SmackDown? I don't know. Do they always have to say WWE?"

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Hey, let's not give them too much credit. If they still had somebody like Chris Kreski storyboarding everything, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Maybe it's because my friend and I argued over this and I told him that it made sense to have the World Heavyweight Championship, especially since Roman has a boxing schedule when it comes to his title defenses. Makes me wonder why they get off on having part-time guys win the biggest title in the company, but that's another story. I can see why we have two world titles, especially since it's been that way for most of the last two decades.

But two women's titles? Historically, there's barely any evidence to support it. Before 2016, there was only a two-year period where we had two women's titles, because they apparently believed that SmackDown needed a women's belt. It didn't last long considering the roster, and when the brand split came back, it made sense to have one title for each brand. But since these titles are no longer brand exclusive, and the women's roster doesn't even have that much depth, I'm starting to think that sooner or later, we're going to go back to having one women's champion. At least with the men's titles, they've tried making the WWE and World Heavyweight Championship equal. The women's titles have rarely been on equal footing, especially since 2018.

I'm not watching day-to-day anymore, but if I was, I would be wondering what the difference is between the WWE and World Women's Championship. It sounds awkward to say. "At SummerSlam, I'm going to beat you and become the new WWE Women's Champion." You still have to try and figure out the difference between the two. Eventually, people will be like, "WWE Women's Championship? Who holds that, Rhea? Is she on SmackDown? I don't know. Do they always have to say WWE?"
I'm not sure what to tell you but I agree with most of what you say. In the end it's all about them wanting equality. Imagine all the flak they would get if they took it down to 1 women's title? They'd never hear the end of it and it would be a PR nightmare. Especially after all that "Women's Revolution/Evolution" phase. I'm not sure if you remember but they did have 2 women's titles before with the Women's title and the Diva's title. There was a span of two years (2008-2010) of each show having a women's champion. Then they did the unification match and the Diva's title became the main title. Then the women's division regressed to where the fans had enough. #GiveDivasaChance was then born. I don't think WWE wants to go there again.

In the end there is no reason to worry about any of this that much. People will get to understand it just like they did with the Raw and SD titles. Let's just wait and see what they call the title but my best guess is "Women's World Championship" not "World Women's Championship." They always tend to put "Women's" first in all their female equivalents. They say "WWE Women's Title" because that's the female equivalent of the "WWE Title", not that hard to understand.

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
this is not the ufc go back to originality

but it comes to no suprise, title designs have been shyt since the undispited title debut

hope no one buys those ugly ass replicas :francis:

the-rock-big-eagle.jpg

:banderas:

Facts...wrestling ain't ufc or a real sport. shyt is best when it leans into it's absurdity & fukkery while maintaining the world it's built up.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
There is a reason for that. Uniformity for their world titles.

The WWE, Universal, Raw and SD Women's titles all have the same design to signify they are the brands top title. That they all share the same importance. Up until the new WHC, that's why the had the US, IC, Tag Team be distinct and the "World" titles all be similar so you know right away those are the top titles for those brands/division because they are the same style.

This is also why the NXT title and the NXT women's title are basically the same. To show they are equals.
This SOUNDS great, but this is not at all the case :mjlol: