WWE keeps revealing the same belt over and over again

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
So Asuka is the Champion of WWE and Rhea is the Champion of the World?

Make it make sense :mjlol:

I’m not mad at that really, especially when that was the case for the men’s world titles when I started watching WWE.

My problem is their being an Undisputed WWE Universal Champion and Undisputed WWE Women’s Champion.

That defeats the purpose of the World Heavyweight and Women’s World Titles.

WWE can’t do the small things right and it’s really annoying.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I’m not mad at that really, especially when that was the case for the men’s world titles when I started watching WWE.

My problem is their being an Undisputed WWE Universal Champion and Undisputed WWE Women’s Champion.

That defeats the purpose of the World Heavyweight and Women’s World Titles.

WWE can’t do the small things right and it’s really annoying.
How is it an undisputed title when another world title exists.
You have to ignore the writing on Asuka's belt of "Undisputed." They haven't called it that and likely never will. I feel they wanted to mirror Roman's title and I don't like it being there either. I know it's dumb but it's just the way it is. Just like after the creation of the Universal title, they renamed the WWE World Heavyweight Championship (the unified WHC & WWE Title from the Orton/Cena rivalry, the one DB won at WM 30) just the WWE Title, yet they kept the "World Heavyweight Champion" wording on the physical title and never changed it. They just ignored it. This is what they will do with Asuka's title. It's simply back to what it's been in the past, the "WWE Women's Championship." The same name of the title Trish Stratus won in the early 2000's.

Now Roman's title it seems like they still call it "Undisputed" because it's still two lineages, the WWE Title and the Universal Title, it is just represented by 1 title now. That or they just like they way it sounds by combining the two names. The lineages will continue to exist until he loses and if and when he does, the Universal Title lineage will end and the new champion will continue on with just the WWE Title lineage going forward. Hell they might even go back to just calling it the WWE Title again after that happens. Basically they are doing this to preserve Roman's lengthy reigns.

This is the best explanation I have for it. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
^^^Breh, that is a lot of head canon :russ:

I think we can just chalk it up to management not clearly thinking this through.
It's not head canon. It's what they are doing. That thing with Roman has been reported on. I agree the "undisputed" on Asuka's title is not needed but what are we going to do about it? Just ignore it like they are and move on.

In the end they are going to do what they are going to do. Do I always agree? Nope. Does that mean I say well fukk it I guess it's over, I'm done? Nope.

It's scripted TV and in the end I accept it for all the zany craziness that it entails. That's what makes it fun.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I hope they redo the IC title. It doesnt even look like anything
Whats weird is, The only person its ever actually looked good with is Gunther.

Looks like some aztec alien shyt whenever anyone else has it.

Last edited: