WWE keeps revealing the same belt over and over again

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Merchandise sales

The WWE spinner belt was universally hated on the internet but sold a shyt ton in merch which is why it lasted so long. If I was Vince i wouldnt have listened to yall either.

Same with the current iteration, they sell alot so they stay. Business decision:yeshrug:

Would it have been nice to see a completely new design, sure but in the grand scheme of things :yeshrug:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Merchandise sales

The WWE spinner belt was universally hated on the internet but sold a shyt ton in merch which is why it lasted so long. If I was Vince i wouldnt have listened to yall either.

Same with the current iteration, they sell alot so they stay. Business decision:yeshrug:

Would it have been nice to see a completely new design, sure but in the grand scheme of things :yeshrug:
The belt sells because it’s what’s in right now. Simple as that.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
OK it does say "Women's" above the "World" on the physical title but man it's tiny. :pachaha:

wwe-womens-world-championship-replica-title-belt_ss5_p-200117184+pv-3+u-ohhw5dazl8hf7pjtpew3+v-xzz6zhvyvibepiixvvqi.jpg

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Looks better with the white strap. The silver W matches more. In the men’s one that silver W stands out too much. Should’ve been gold and black
You gotta remember these are designed for real world application and not just digital renders. You have to take into account for all the lighting in real life situations. These look better on TV, especially the "WWE Titles", i.e. the SD ones.