CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So Rhea’s up next
Then Ronda and Shayna
Man…
Nah I doubt they touch the Women's tag titles. Those are good as is. The NXT Women's tag titles will just be absorbed by the WWE Women's tag team titles in the upcoming unification match and retired most likely.

Like I posted earlier expect Rhea to get a white strap version of Seth's WHC.

Then the Mens' tag titles will be the last set to be addressed and maybe get either 1 set of belts or separate them again.

They are doing this in waves on purpose.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:dwillhuh: you can’t be serious lol. Will be interesting to see what they do with the sd title since they are calling this THE women’s championship.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
:dwillhuh: you can’t be serious lol. Will be interesting to see what they do with the sd title since they are calling this THE women’s championship.
No cap, think Seth's WHC with a white leather strap. 99% sure this will be the design and it could be called "Women's World Championship."

They always wanted the men's and women's main titles to be equal, this is why they share the same designs.

Daps
Expect it to be a white strap version the Seth's WHC.

They want the men's and women's titles to paralell each other.
im ok with this

renaming them World titles (for Raw) and WWE titles (for SD) makes up for the same designs

i hated naming them after the shows and being red/blue

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
im ok with this

renaming them World titles (for Raw) and WWE titles (for SD) makes up for the same designs

i hated naming them after the shows and being red/blue
It also eliminates any awkwardness of having the titles attached to a brand by name when having the draft. You can now easily swap champions to the other show without all the worry of having to swap the titles of the champions.