WWE keeps revealing the same belt over and over again

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
The belt design as a men’s world title is too ingrained in pop culture to change it now, it’s easily recognizable with how they send it out to sports teams who win the championship.

No idea why they keep it for the women’s straps though. They should change it up for them.
Yep, marketing strategy

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Lol...Just be sure to add context to all future threads from all companies, we don't want people to get the idea that you're picking sides :russ:

Man, the streets know I fukk with AEW.

:ufdup:

I be going to shows and shyt.. but I fukk with WWE too. It is what it is!

I feel like liking shyt is a foreign concept these days and nikkas mainly use the net to voice they grievances.. shyt get kinda old lol it’s okay to like stuff y’all

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I forget ya’ll allergic to real conversation and only here for insulting each other and complaining when ya’ll not dikkeating in versus wars. My bad. I’ll dumb myself back down

HAha they made the same title again!
No, it’s just you’re acting like a jackass by trying to shyt on TSC/IWC for “complaining.” Look at your first post in this thread:

You can’t explain simple stuff like this to people like these muhfukkas

Just let them get their shyt off. It makes them feel good about themselves

That “I sure showed them!” feeling when they press submit

:mjgrin:

And you wanna act like you’re trying to bring “real conversations” with this kind of reply. If you just said something like “it’s a marketing thing at this point.” You wouldn’t be getting witch-hunted.

You tried to say I can’t read a room when you’re out here blind to your own words.

giphy.gif

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The belt design as a men’s world title is too ingrained in pop culture to change it now, it’s easily recognizable with how they send it out to sports teams who win the championship.

No idea why they keep it for the women’s straps though. They should change it up for them.

Eh I actually don’t mind the belts. I think it’s all about how the champion carries them

Roman looks like a damn CHAMPION with the two belts :wow:

The design has also been integrated into pop culture so I can’t even blame them

I will say the new undisputed belt doesn’t look that nice/disappointed me

Y’all say this but I see more big gold belts worn by football teams & rappers