WWE keeps revealing the same belt over and over again

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
So what if it’s a marketing thing? We’re not here to discuss how we want the common folk to know what wrasslin feds we watch. :mjlol:

yeah, y’all clearly here to circle jerk around complaints, insult each other and argue over AEW vs WWE, I get it. My bad.

The nerve of me for trying to have actual conversation around this shyt instead of LOLOL’ing and HEHEWWE’ing.

That’s my fault. I’ll dumb it back down. Y’all only like me when I’m trolling anyway!

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
yeah, y’all clearly here to circle jerk around complaints, insult each other and argue over AEW vs WWE, I get it. My bad.

The nerve of me for trying to have actual conversation around this shyt instead of LOLOL’ing and HEHEWWE’ing.

That’s my fault. I’ll dumb it back down. Y’all only like me when I’m trolling anyway!
I mean, what’s there to discuss? We’re not at a business table. :skip:

“It’s excellent for business.”

“I agree.”

“I disagree. They can make more money if they change the color tone of the strap a little lighter. That way you target the kids; they tend to like brighter colors.”

Da fukk? :dead:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Don't hate on Squirtle. That little b*stard is cute

Speaking of squirtle

Bulbasaur > squirtle
gtHdTsF_d.webp

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, this feels like that Fresh Prince episode where Ice Tray told Will's family that when he finds a grade, he sticks with it. WWE has found a design for their belts that they really like, so they're sticking with it.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I mean, what’s there to discuss? We’re not at a business table. :skip:

“It’s excellent for business.”

“I agree.”

“I disagree. They can make more money if they change the color tone of the strap a little lighter. That way you target the kids; they tend to like brighter colors.”

Da fukk? :dead:

Right? Discussing the wrestling business on a wrestling sub forum is insane. Who would ever think that was an appropriate place to talk about the wrestling business?

We only talk about viewership, drawing power, live gates, tv deals etc. literally every fukking day

:heh:

Is the problem that I’m making sense of something you guys wanted to laugh at? Because my bad bro

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Right? Discussing the wrestling business on a wrestling sub forum is insane. Who would ever think that was an appropriate place to talk about the wrestling business?

We only talk about viewership, drawing power, live gates, tv deals etc. literally every fukking day

:heh:

Is the problem that I’m making sense of something you guys wanted to laugh at? Because my bad bro
And the main reason those are discussed is because of “WWE vs AEW LOL.” Don’t play dumb, guy. :dahell:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The spinner belt was only suited for ceGOAT gimmick in the mid 2000s that when it overstayed it's welcome, they kept it, since it sold like hotcakes lol

At least back then, all the belts had distinctive designs that were unique to themselves. WWE title had the spinner, WHC was a tribute to WCW, ECW title had the bloodstained aesthetic, then it became black and silver.

Also, the belt looked great on certain guys, like Orton.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I forget ya’ll allergic to real conversation and only here for insulting each other and complaining when ya’ll not dikkeating in versus wars. My bad. I’ll dumb myself back down

HAha they made the same title again!

I have serious conversations all the time. I have more posts in the boiler room thread about stocks/securities and the market than anyone else here. I'm in Higher Learning discussing politics all the time.

There's plenty of topics that warrant a serious conversation but I didn't think this was one of them :manny:

The live reactions to the reveals were hilarious to me.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So the modern prototype WWE “title” is basically like the iPhone

A minor tweak…or not…each time, but basically trying to sell us the same shyt over and over

And to be glorified billboards
It’s the pro wrestling equivalent of a business card. So uninspired a design that it makes me miss the spinner belt :scusthov:. shyt comes from a place of less creative inspiration than the emoji movie :hhh:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Yall really in here tellin jokes?!
no-more.gif

I’m one of the jokiest muhfukkas on this site

:wtf:

I was just adding context to the conversation man, didn’t know y’all were gon nexus jump me.

My bad nikkas, damn. I’ll dumb it down for the rest of the day I promise

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I have serious conversations all the time. I have more posts in the boiler room thread about stocks/securities and the market than anyone else here. I'm in Higher Learning discussing politics all the time.

There's plenty of topics that warrant a serious conversation but I didn't think this was one of them :manny:

The live reactions to the reveals were hilarious to me.

Giving my 2 cents behind the the E’s decision making is hardly a serious conversation. But I get it, it’s too much for y’all to digest in a “HEHE WWE DID A THING” thread. That’s my fault for not reading the room. I was just responding to the homie @Cattle Mutilation billboard comment

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Giving my 2 cents behind the the E’s decision making is hardly a serious conversation. But I get it, it’s too much for y’all to digest in a HEHE WWE DID A THING thread. That’s my fault for not reading the room.

Lol...Just be sure to add context to all future threads from all companies, we don't want people to get the idea that you're picking sides :russ: