WWE keeps revealing the same belt over and over again

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You’re right, I’m mad and I’m Vince

:heh:

It’s wild to me how I still catch allegations with all the support and love I show the other side just because I don’t pile on top of every complaint. Like yeah, I like WWE. Oops. I’ll stop and just shower complaints every day so I can fit in. My bad guys!

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
If Cody ever becomes champ, maybe we'll get the American Nightmare belt. Or they'll let him bring back Winged or Big Eagle like he did with the classic IC belt years ago.

If I remember correctly, Cody paid for the classic IC title out of his own pocket whenever he won the title. I'm sure they reimbursed him at some point, but I think he's the one who took initiative to get it changed back to the classic design.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
And to be glorified billboards
I mean… yeah..

The sooner people understand WWE is a media conglomerate that has traveling live tv shows with pro wrestling as its base, the better. Can’t really look at it as anything besides that.

They started putting business over everything a long time ago which is why they are where they are. It’s never gonna be some prestigious art form based New Japan’ish thing, so I don’t understand why people expect that. We have AEW to occupy that space which is fire, and they’re hitting a home run with it considering how far they’ve come in a short amount of time. WWE ain’t that.

Of course their championship looks like a toy. That’s literally what they’re selling. I doubt their thought going into designing that title was prestige and honoring lineage or some bullshyt. It was more than likely “what can we sell?” and considering this current dumbed down ass design moves units like 50 Cent in 2003, it’s not shocking they simply keep making small edits.

Not saying you have to love it but at least understand the reasoning.

I’m sure the animators of Pokémon could have designed some much better, detailed Yugioh’ish monsters… but they wanted to sell toys to children, so we get.. squirtle

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I mean… yeah..

The sooner people understand WWE is a media conglomerate that has traveling live tv shows with pro wrestling as its base, the better. Can’t really look at it as anything besides that.

They started putting business over everything a long time ago which is why they are where they are. It’s never gonna be some prestigious art form based New Japan’ish thing, so I don’t understand why people expect that. We have AEW to occupy that space which is fire, and they’re hitting a home run with it considering how far they’ve come in a short amount of time. WWE ain’t that.

Of course their championship looks like a toy. That’s literally what they’re selling. I doubt their thought going into designing that title was prestige and honoring lineage or some bullshyt. It was more than likely “what can we sell?” and considering this current dumbed down ass design moves units like 50 Cent in 2003, it’s not shocking they simply keep making small edits.

Not saying you have to love it but at least understand the reasoning.

I’m sure the animators of Pokémon could have designed some much better, detailed Yugioh’ish monsters… but they wanted to sell toys to children, so we get.. squirtle
Don't hate on Squirtle. That little b*stard is cute

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Why would they drastically change it. :dahell:

1673020362069-gif.4371243

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
How did laughing at the reveal video turn into a serious "business" discussion? :dahell: :mjlol:

I forget ya’ll allergic to real conversation and only here for insulting each other and complaining when ya’ll not dikkeating in versus wars. My bad. I’ll dumb myself back down

HAha they made the same title again!

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I forget ya’ll allergic to real conversation and only here for insulting each other and complaining when ya’ll not dikkeating in versus wars. My bad. I’ll dumb myself back down

HAha they made the same title again!
So what if it’s a marketing thing? We’re not here to discuss how we want the common folk to know what wrasslin feds we watch. :mjlol: