WWE keeps revealing the same belt over and over again

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I do not watch NXT, can someone explain to me why the new Raw world champ is bothering to show up on the developmental show and defend the title there? Aren't there more pressing matters and talent to face on Monday? Are they trying to say that Bron is at a level equal or better than the top contenders on the big boy show Raw?

Have they ever done an angle where a world champ from the main shows comes down to start a feud and the NXT talent is debuted on the big roster by chasing the champion back to the main shows from the G league?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I do not watch NXT, can someone explain to me why the new Raw world champ is bothering to show up on the developmental show and defend the title there? Aren't there more pressing matters and talent to face on Monday? Are they trying to say that Bron is at a level equal or better than the top contenders on the big boy show Raw?

Have they ever done an angle where a world champ from the main shows comes down to start a feud and the NXT talent is debuted on the big roster by chasing the champion back to the main shows from the G league?

Might be the reason why. I'm sure Sgt. Cboz will stooge it up with his logic.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Because WWE has decided to flip the coin and it's a third brand now instead of just developmental

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
OK it does say "Women's" above the "World" on the physical title but man it's tiny. :pachaha:

wwe-womens-world-championship-replica-title-belt_ss5_p-200117184+pv-3+u-ohhw5dazl8hf7pjtpew3+v-xzz6zhvyvibepiixvvqi.jpg
this is cute, i like the silvery pink. goes well with the awful silver logo better than the men’s belt. i might actually get this one

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

1. HHH said that title would be defended anywhere and everywhere. His words before the unveiling.
2. I think they are in the process of trying to make NXT a bigger thing, something as equal to Raw and SD. So they are going to want as many eyes as possible on it, so putting your new WHC champion on it that is crazy over right now sounds like a good way to do that.