WWE Is Making Bianca Belair Irrelevant Smh

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Looks like it. Unless he eventually goes to AEW or something. WWE don’t seem to be taking ANY risks with wrestlers after neck surgery these days.

That's a good point. Bobby Rude just did an interview and said he good on wrestling. But, he also said he got cleared.

Either way, he sounds like Big E--who didn't say he's not cleared. But, deflected to all the injuries he's had.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Titles mean nothing in this era, it is about presentation and tv time you guys sit here and talk title wins like it means anything since triple h got the book, she was afterthought as a champion

She literally had cameras following her and documenting her life for a television show outside of WWE. You can’t really be a bigger deal than that if titles don’t matter :yeshrug:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Lmao @ these responses

Triple h is in charge baby, his golden girl got the push of a lifetime...while vince golden girl held the title for a year and seemed like an afterthought when triple h had the books..

She was booked like trash in NXT, vince seen her and said oh no this is money ..royal rumble performances, classic vignettes, classic star making angles, headline wrestlemania, tested her too see if she can handle the business passed with fly colors and rewarded her again...

While big nose gave rhea one of the greatest pushes of all time and she has no effect on business

And people pretend like they don't see it..

I’m glad someone sees it. Rhea fukking stinks and isn’t half the character or promo that Bianca is. Racist ass laveck back on his bullshyt.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
She literally had cameras following her and documenting her life for a television show outside of WWE. You can’t really be a bigger deal than that if titles don’t matter :yeshrug:
Lol there’s been a few wrestlers that didn’t matter get tv shows and documentaries.

Miz & Mrs has been running for a while now…

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
@OneDeep @Straw Hat Luffy @Silkk @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Raw Sauce @bear27 @jadillac @Love Sosa @reserved_one

I'm not here to argue, I think Bianca is fine. But if you tell me she's been booked as strong as Charlotte or Rhea, you are lying :russ:
Bianca last year and the previous was booked as strong as either of them ever had...all 3 recieved the top star unbeatable push...and since then Bianca has been on tv all the time and got literally an entire show...

Nobody but roman reigns is at the top forever and he's probably in the 4th quarter of his place on the card. Everyone rotates at the top. Wanting her to be goldberg forever is nonsense.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bianca last year and the previous was booked as strong as either of them ever had...all 3 recieved the top star unbeatable push...and since then Bianca has been on tv all the time and got literally an entire show...

Nobody but roman reigns is at the top forever and he's probably in the 4th quarter of his place on the card. Everyone rotates at the top. Wanting her to be goldberg forever is nonsense.

List the midcard feuds Charlotte and Becky have had over the years...

Charlotte been on top since WrestleMania 32.

Becky been on top since WrestleMania 35.

Again, I think she's fine and she's a big star but some of that is despite the role she's assigned.