WWE Is Making Bianca Belair Irrelevant Smh

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
There's a little bit of truth to this.

We're a month away from WM and she doesn't have a match yet. Hell, she wasn't even on SD yesterday.

She probably would have had a backstage segment with Tiffany last night since they are building a feud between both of them.

Bloodline went over 40 minutes long. Something may have been cut during the process.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Also….Gahdamn its always the same MFs that be tripping over their own two feet to blow WWE and defend everything they do :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Bobby Lashley is severely being miss treated

Coli brehs need to realize Bianca will never sleep with them…

All this wasted energy should be towards demanding Lashley and street profits to be treated better
Rooting for a black woman to get better booking compared to her white main eventer counterparts under a booker with shaky history towards black wrestlers = u wanna sleep with them. Corny deflection and loser mentality to have

Bobby/Profits suffer from horrible booking as well it isn’t a one or the other thing. This is a general issue for all black wrestlers under triple h and I’ve been saying this. I’m not giving triple h credit for the work Vince did to make Bianca a top star, fans turned on Bianca under him.

I ain’t reading all that but Bianca is most likely gonna beat Rhea next year

She was gonna beat Charlotte this year but she got hurt
She was going to face Charlotte and Charlotte got injured and they’ve had plenty of time to come up with something else for her to do the same way they did with Seth after Punk got injured. And with WM a month away she’s being left off of shows and nobody knows for sure what she’s doing, only guesses. The Bloodline went over time but they still found time to give segment time to Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate but they couldn’t find time to fit in Bianca who’s supposed to be a top star:comeon:

And I’ll be sure to revisit this next year when she either doesn’t face Rhea or she does and loses.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Nah, Bianca is solidified. She’s undefeated at mania and had the division on lock for about 2 years, she can’t always been in the main event but she’s backed heavily by HHH and is a company woman. She will be fine. Need her and Jade to run the tag division until they eventually feud.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
She was going to face Charlotte and Charlotte got injured and they’ve had plenty of time to come up with something else for her to do the same way they did with Seth after Punk got injured. And with WM a month away she’s being left off of shows and nobody knows for sure what she’s doing, only guesses. The Bloodline went over time but they still found time to give segment time to Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate but they couldn’t find time to fit in Bianca who’s supposed to be a top star:comeon:

And I’ll be sure to revisit this next year when she either doesn’t face Rhea or she does and loses.
Seth is the world champion so of course he was gonna have a replacement and they’re tryna reward him with a main event at mania, you know something he has never done in his career while Bianca has already; horrible point

And there’s literally a whole month left lol like I said she’s going for the tag titles or fighting Tiffany so I’ll be back to revisit this thread once it’s announced

Silkk

Daps
Also a lot of you same MFs talking bout “She was gonna face charlotte” were the same dudes fantasy booking the past 6 months talking about LA Knight was winning the US Title :comeon:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Also a lot of you same MFs talking bout “She was gonna face charlotte” were the same dudes fantasy booking the past 6 months talking about LA Knight was winning the US Title :comeon:
And we were wrong but who cares he’s facing a legend at Wrestlemania it’s not like he’s been mistreated either

Silkk

Daps
And we were wrong but who cares he’s facing a legend at Wrestlemania it’s not like he’s been mistreated either
Im saying that to say none of you MFs are on wwe creative and know what the plans were had Charlotte been healthy.

It’s been months and he’s had Jade doing jack shyt and still doing jack shyt with mania 5 weeks away

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Bobby Lashley is severely being miss treated

Coli brehs need to realize Bianca will never sleep with them…

All this wasted energy should be towards demanding Lashley and street profits to be treated better
Those aren't mutually exclusive. Some of us have had issues with the lack of worthy feuds and mic time for all of the black wrasslers since H took over. Other than Truth, every black wrassler has been used worse since Vince stepped down. Whatever their personal levels of racism, Vince did more with the black talent toward the end of his run overall than H has in the beginnings of his. We'll see if that will change but we've had enough time to made a judgement based on the last 20 months.

And thinking the only reason for men to express an opinion about a woman is because they must want to fukk them is a you thing.

No matter how many times we state what the issues are (feuds/mic/character development time not matches and wins/losses), some of ya'll are determined to create strawmen arguments and then debate against those points.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Im saying that to say none of you MFs are on wwe creative and know what the plans were had Charlotte been healthy.

It’s been months and he’s had Jade doing jack shyt and still doing jack shyt with mania 5 weeks away
We’re going based off what we see on tv… what’s wrong with that?

La knight and Logan Paul was more fantasy booking if anything since the two never interacted . Like I was wrong about la knight and Logan Paul because looking way back before rumble Styles has had a problem with LA Knight… I just assumed they would have a match at EC

Meanwhile charlotte and Bianca were part of a storyline together

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Those aren't mutually exclusive. Some of us have had issues with the lack of worthy feuds and mic time for all of the black wrasslers since H took over. Other than Truth, every black wrassler has been used worse since Vince stepped down. Whatever their personal levels of racism, Vince did more with the black talent toward the end of his run overall than H has in the beginnings of his. We'll see if that will change but we've had enough time to made a judgement based on the last 20 months.

And thinking the only reason for men to express an opinion about a woman is because they must want to fukk them is a you thing.

No matter how many times we state what the issues are (feuds/mic/character development time not matches and wins/losses), some of ya'll are determined to create strawmen arguments and then debate against those points.
Bianca, truth, and new day are fine

Mello is in a storyline on nxt

Besides Lashley and street profits who else we talking about here