WWE Is Making Bianca Belair Irrelevant Smh

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@OneDeep @Straw Hat Luffy @Silkk @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Raw Sauce @bear27 @jadillac @Love Sosa @reserved_one

I'm not here to argue, I think Bianca is fine. But if you tell me she's been booked as strong as Charlotte or Rhea, you are lying. Bianca has been put in midcard feuds and even during her title reigns there was some meandering to it. Charlotte and Rhea and even Becky are ALWAYS in a marquee match. :russ:
Should’ve tagged @CBoz @Rell84shots @g-ice

I won’t argue you on that

Silkk

Daps
The fukk you trying to be a habitual line stepper for.

You sure should bring your two cents in since you love to talk about CHHHuck. FOH!
Why you so hostile for? :picard:

Sounds like we’re in agreement in knowing that Charlotte wouldn’t have been booked like Bianca if the roles were reversed on who was injured

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
List the midcard feuds Charlotte and Becky have had over the years...

Charlotte been on top since WrestleMania 32.

Becky been on top since WrestleMania 35.
Charlotte hasn't been raw champion since 2021...since then Bianca carried it for 420 days...plus one 3 month world title reign since then that nobody remembers

Bianca has been higher on the card than Charlotte since she debuted...and now, Bianca is "top person who doesn't need the title all the time" status...just like Charlotte

Becky has been over pushed beyond reason since nia stabbed her brain with her nosebone, no argument here.

There is room for more than one 'top guy'. The top slot for woman has rotated between Rhea, Bianca, Becky for 3+ years. The previous era was Sasha, Becky, Charlotte, and Rhea Ripley had a terrible cup of coffee at the top. If you want all of them to be "nia jax jobber to the stars" status forever vs. Bianca...or you just want her to be babyface Roman Reigns...that is terrible TV

she is good

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Why you so hostile for? :picard:

Sounds like we’re in agreement in knowing that Charlotte wouldn’t have been booked like Bianca if the roles were reversed on who was injured

Because I’m trying to enjoy my calm Sunday afternoon damn it. :laugh:

I’ll say this. As much as I didn’t like you constantly proposing Bianca and CHHHuck as a tag team, in hindsight it would have been good if it led to a Mania match.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Sasha was never booked on their level. :childplease:
She fukking main evented wrestlemania 37 as WWE champion :dead:

She had snoop dogg rap her out to the ring in a previous mania :dwillhuh:

she came out in a lamborghini in mania 38 :deadrose:

Yall really want wrestlers you like to be Bruno Sammartino or they're being unjustly booked i swear

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
@OneDeep @Straw Hat Luffy @Silkk @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Raw Sauce @bear27 @jadillac @Love Sosa @reserved_one

I'm not here to argue, I think Bianca is fine. But if you tell me she's been booked as strong as Charlotte or Rhea, you are lying. Bianca has been put in midcard feuds and even during her title reigns there was some meandering to it. Charlotte and Rhea and even Becky are ALWAYS in a marquee match. :russ:
When’s the last time Bianca wasn’t in a marquee match?

She had the title that automatically makes it a marquee match imo

She’s literally been featured on a PLE since she’s been on the Main Roster

She’s at least top 3

Charlotte/Becky
Bianca
Bayley
Rhea
Asuka
Iyo

:hubie: But we good breh

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

She’s at least top 3

Charlotte/Becky
Bianca
Bayley
Rhea
Asuka
Iyo

I can't see an argument where Charlotte has been booked above Bianca since her push started. They've kept them apart mostly, to protect charlotte, but it has been Becky and Rhea and Bianca rotating at the top 2 for quite some time...followed by Asuka and Baylie, then Iyo

Silkk

Daps
And im not saying Bianca hasn’t been protected/booked strongly but just not as strongly as the favorite whites/asians

Like why is she just hanging around backstage in Pearce’s office like a gump

Her & Jade’s first (2nd) interaction should have been meaningful after the rumble staredown and reaction. Instead it was that :ld:

Silkk

Daps

She’s at least top 3

Charlotte/Becky
Bianca
Bayley
Rhea
Asuka
Iyo

Rhea is clearly #1 under HHH