Y’all let the OP get to y’all once again. :francis:

Hook, line, and sinker. Peep game breh

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It's becoming clear as day now with her not in the title picture and people like Jade and Tiffany Stratton getting more shine its clear they gave her the video game cover amd the reality show as a consolation prize to make up for possibly now not being part of Wrestlemania and no there is talk she not even top 5 anymore smdh. She might be falling by the waist side already smdh

I'm the biggest #EST and even I think this thread is crazy.

She was just coming off the longest Women's reign ever and on her way to win in her FOURTH straight Wrestlemania.

:mjlol:

She was "overexposed" just four months ago.

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Same c00n who always putting Bianca against Jade
You call me an Uncle Tom 😂 is comedy at its best but I've done more for my community then probably your arse will ever do in a lifetime Foh but you wanna throw that around when all you do all day is post on social media without making a difference in your community but you just the usual laptop gangster I bet!! Foh

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You call me an Uncle Tom 😂 is comedy at its best but I've done more for my community then probably your arse will ever do in a lifetime Foh but you wanna throw that around when all you do all day is post on social media without making a difference in your community but you just the usual laptop gangster I bet!! Foh
I don’t do internet beef/Banging

:umad:

DJK

All Star
Daps
Bianca is doing great. She just needs a compelling storyline.
WWE has a problem writing compelling stories for women besides chasing a title.
Rhea stayed compelling after beating Charlotte mainly bc she was tied to Dom/Judgment Day.
Even the Bayley-Damage Control angle started out too slow and is now getting rushed.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Bianca is literally the most protected wrestler on the roster. Doesn’t lose often and when she does it’s never clean. Has her own show, is undefeated at wrestle mania, multiple time champion & is on the cover of a video game. She deserves a break. Let some of the other women try and get over so the division can be stronger.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bianca is made and will be fine. I do question La Nariz's booking of black wrestlers though. It's never been good outside of Keith Lee in NxT. We have years worth of data at this point.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Triple H dwarfed her to prop Rhea up and anybody who doesn't see the blatant contrast in tv time/story development given to Rhea since Triple H took over vs Bianca is lying to themselves. Bianca has literally not benefitted in any way since Triple H took over. He started booking her like a goof, put her against a white hot returning Bayley w/ Damage Control and that was the start of having fans turn on her because even as a heel Bayley has always been a sentimental favorite, you can see the results of that through the fans shytting on Bianca these days every time she’s on a graphic and Bayley isn’t.

Even as champ Bianca was booked like an afterthought, Damage Control had all of the tv time they were the ones with advertised segments they were the main story and Bianca was just a part of it. Facing a rebranded Asuka at WM in a face vs face match where half of the people were rooting for Asuka also sabotaged her and it culminated in racist ass Puerto Rico when she got booed out of the building. Keep lying to yourself that they just liked Iyo so much though even though she came out to crickets the night before.

Also notice how Rhea is kept away from Damage Control and all the other top stars besides Becky(who she’s gonna beat at WM), and Smackdown is filled with all of the stars who could possibly overshadow her if given a shot. They even just added super over Tiffany and likely Jade. ALSO notice how the “I want to beat all four horsewomen” story somehow shifted from Bianca to Rhea.

Name one actual storyline Bianca has been a part of since Triple H took over. Getting jumped by Damage Ctrl every week before solo’ing them at the PPVs for months on end don’t count either.

That being said, I have no doubt in my mind that Nick Khan/TKO/the actual top brass sees Bianca as a top star and sees her value. The fact that she was there with them to ring the bell at the stock exchange and was given a reality show says a lot. But that has nothing to do with Triple H running creative.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Bianca is made and will be fine. I do question La Nariz's booking of black wrestlers though. It's never been good outside of Keith Lee in NxT. We have years worth of data at this point.
Bobby Lashley is severely being miss treated

Coli brehs need to realize Bianca will never sleep with them…

All this wasted energy should be towards demanding Lashley and street profits to be treated better

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Triple H dwarfed her to prop Rhea up and anybody who doesn't see the blatant contrast in tv time/story development given to Rhea since Triple H took over vs Bianca is lying to themselves. Bianca has literally not benefitted in any way since Triple H took over. He started booking her like a goof, put her against a white hot returning Bayley w/ Damage Control and that was the start of having fans turn on her because even as a heel Bayley has always been a sentimental favorite, you can see the results of that through the fans shytting on Bianca these days every time she’s on a graphic and Bayley isn’t.

Even as champ Bianca was booked like an afterthought, Damage Control had all of the tv time they were the ones with advertised segments they were the main story and Bianca was just a part of it. Facing a rebranded Asuka at WM in a face vs face match where half of the people were rooting for Asuka also sabotaged her and it culminated in racist ass Puerto Rico when she got booed out of the building. Keep lying to yourself that they just liked Iyo so much though even though she came out to crickets the night before.

Also notice how Rhea is kept away from Damage Control and all the other top stars besides Becky(who she’s gonna beat at WM), and Smackdown is filled with all of the stars who could possibly overshadow her if given a shot. They even just added super over Tiffany and likely Jade. ALSO notice how the “I want to beat all four horsewomen” story somehow shifted from Bianca to Rhea.

Name one actual storyline Bianca has been a part of since Triple H took over. Getting jumped by Damage Ctrl every week before solo’ing them at the PPVs for months on end don’t count either.

That being said, I have no doubt in my mind that Nick Khan/TKO/the actual top brass sees Bianca as a top star and sees her value. The fact that she was there with them to ring the bell at the stock exchange and was given a reality show says a lot. But that has nothing to do with Triple H running creative.
I ain’t reading all that but Bianca is most likely gonna beat Rhea next year

She was gonna beat Charlotte this year but she got hurt