WWE Is Making Bianca Belair Irrelevant Smh

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We’re going based off what we see on tv… what’s wrong with that?

La knight and Logan Paul was more fantasy booking if anything since the two never interacted . Like I was wrong about la knight and Logan Paul because looking way back before rumble Styles has had a problem with LA Knight… I just assumed they would have a match at EC

Meanwhile charlotte and Bianca were part of a storyline together
And we don’t know if they were set to team up or what. That singles match should be for a title and both belts are tied up so who knows where that would have gone.

Either way, Bianca’s mania match needs to be solidified soon. If I had a guess i’d say it’s going to be Tiffany but we’ll see…

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Seth is the world champion so of course he was gonna have a replacement and they’re tryna reward him with a main event at mania, you know something he has never done in his career while Bianca has already; horrible point

And there’s literally a whole month left lol like I said she’s going for the tag titles or fighting Tiffany so I’ll be back to revisit this thread once it’s announced
“While Bianca has already”…. Yeah thanks to Vince McMahon nikka not triple h :gucci:

My whole point is her booking has been dwarfed in comparison to Rhea, who is triple h’s favorite. I never said she’s getting left off of the WM card but whatever she does end up doing is clearly not going to be priority considering she’s being left off of shows on the build to WM and there won’t be proper build put into it. Rhea at this stage under Triple H would never be reduced to being “the help” for Bayley in a tag match or having to face a NXT call up at the biggest event of the year. So you can revisit all you want you’re still wrong.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Bianca, truth, and new day are fine

Mello is in a storyline on nxt

Besides Lashley and street profits who else we talking about here
New Day just got something, Bianca maybe about to get something now a month out from Mania. Punk went down and they immediately pivoted on Seth's story. They could've done the same with Bianca, who outside of H and the neckbeard base, still is a bigger deal than Rhea. If she's on the show/not on vacation, she should be involved in something meaningful.

Omos and MVP were banished to the shadowrealm, Shelton was released and Cedric finally just now got something to do.

So yes, other than Truth, overall they were used worse.

Melo/Trick/Oba/Lash/Kelani/Jaida/etc are under Shawn, we'll see what happens when they're under H.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
And we don’t know if they were set to team up or what. That singles match should be for a title and both belts are tied so who knows where that would have gone.

Either way, Bianca’s mania match needs to be solidified soon. If I had a guess i’d say it’s going to be Tiffany but we’ll see…
Brother you’ve watched as many wrestlemanias as I have… you know they still announce mania matches with two weeks, sometime one week left

“While Bianca has already”…. Yeah thanks to Vince McMahon nikka not triple h :gucci:

My whole point is her booking has been dwarfed in comparison to Rhea, who is triple h’s favorite. I never said she’s getting left off of the WM card but whatever she does end up doing is clearly not going to be priority considering she’s being left off of shows on the build to WM and there won’t be proper build put into it. Rhea at this stage under Triple H would never be reduced to being “the help” for Bayley in a tag match or having to face a NXT call up at the biggest event of the year. So you can revisit all you want you’re still wrong.
Man didn’t she have a year run as champion under hhh

And quit worrying about Rhea so much they’re not even on the same brand atm

Can bayley not get a top title spot at mania for once?

Can we make other women legit for Bianca to have worthy opponents?

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Vince had Bianca lose in under 30 seconds to Becky than had her have the same match with Piper Niven for six weeks :unimpressed:
The same 2 or 3 people come out of nowhere bytching and complaining that their favorites aren’t booked right:unimpressed:

Fuxk everybody else just give Cena pushes and run through the whole roster while making everyone else look weak. Basically they miss the Vinceism.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah curtain jerker type shyt
Well if she’s part of the damage control storyline it wouldn’t make sense for her match to be announced now.. Dakota turned on bayley last night and that was the main focus. She could easily help bayley in the upcoming Smackdowns and we go from there

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You guys let race blind you to the inner workings of wrestling. Either you just haven't watched wrestling a long time, or you're just being foolish.

Bianca is going thru the same thing any other wrestler does. Had her run on top for like 3 straight yrs. Other talent has to be built up.

Y'all expect her to reign for 5 straight yrs?

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
New Day just got something, Bianca maybe about to get something now a month out from Mania. Punk went down and they immediately pivoted on Seth's story. They could've done the same with Bianca, who outside of H and the neckbeard base, still is a bigger deal than Rhea. If she's on the show/not on vacation, she should be involved in something meaningful.

Omos and MVP were banished to the shadowrealm, Shelton was released and Cedric finally just now got something to do.

So yes, other than Truth, overall they were used worse.

Melo/Trick/Oba/Lash/Kelani/Jaida/etc are under Shawn, we'll see what happens when they're under H.
So is Big E like done done?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
bianca gets the natural reaction she's the natural star

but they know they can force feed the crowd whoever they choose

they are actively trying to keep bianca from going all the way pop

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
You guys let race blind you to the inner workings of wrestling. Either you just haven't watched wrestling a long time, or you're just being foolish.

Bianca is going thru the same thing any other wrestler does. Had her run on top for like 3 straight yrs. Other talent has to be built up.

Y'all expect her to reign for 5 straight yrs?
where's the "make bianca look strong booking"¿*

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
where's the "make bianca look strong booking"¿*

Roman has only been a monster for 3 years now bc he has the right character now . They had to force him to "look strong" bc they were booking him terribly all before.

Bianca never had that struggle bc ppl liked her. Once she moved up it didn't take long

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Roman has only been a monster for 3 years now bc he has the right character now . They had to force him to "look strong" bc they were booking him terribly all before.

Bianca never had that struggle bc ppl liked her. Once she moved up it didn't take long
son been getting the superman booking all the way from first going solo

the company wished it would have been lit from the gate

the boost in romans character came with heyman & the uso's etcetera they bossed him up

bianca doesn't have to struggle with the crowd her struggle is that for some reason they don't strap the rocket to certain folks when they see that pop culture potential

but we can have different perspectives that's natural