WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
To me... Rhea vs. Bianca is the match. They were clearly setup to be the future of the division two years ago. It's not about a 'guilt trip' or whatever you're talking about..

Just give her what she deserves. Book her the same way you'd book Charlotte or Becky and we good... that's all I ever asked with Sasha too.

That's not my argument and you know it lol. The same could be said for Becky. Becky could also feud with Tiffany.

Don't tell me Charlotte and Becky aren't always in THE prominent position when it comes time for Mania... :pachaha:

They are always in the title match or facing a legend.

Because she was feuding with the legendary Trish Stratus. I already said that. Charlotte had the Trish feud also. I said if they aren't feuding over a title then they are feuding with a legend. Read before replying. :mjlol:

None of these posts are edited. You didn't read well before replying. I said title match OR feuding with a legend. @Straw Hat Luffy

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Jade had 65 matches (from 21-23)...plenty of squashes...most built around the idea of making her female Goldberg (look strong)...and she had ZERO wrestling experience before...plus AEW's lax training/ wrestling schedule...she didn't get much off tv work

Breh, she's not ready. No one gets GREAT at anything in 2 years.

Bianca had 64 matches last year

shyt, she been in the WWE since 2016

So she shouldn't be allowed to wrestle at all? And there were back and forth matches where she had to take her opponents offense. She isn't going to be able to get great at all because they're hindering her main attribute right now which is her star power... yall want her to be Bret/okada/benoit/angle/Dean malenko or some shyt when all she really needs to be Batista honestly.. a powerhouse. She already has a large move set all she need is fluidity.

Goldberg is a false equivalency. She has about 5 times as many moves as Duke.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Forgot this quote clown

What about it? That was after I already said about them either feuding over a title or a legend... and my post was referencing Bianca having non-title feuds with people like Piper Niven or now Tiffany which I don't have an issue with but it's something the other two are never asked to do.

You're just exposing yourself now as being unable to read and comprehend. Stop it.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Thats why dudes need to relax over the Bianca stuff if she was having a match with Tiff with everyone healthy then maybe you talk but clearly Charlotte getting hurt screwed up plans specifically for her. That would of been the whole feud too Bianca you the only one of the great 4horsewomen i haven't beaten.

It would of been easy to pretty much screwed Bayley & IO & put the belt on Bianca & kinda screwed over the damage control breakup feud. Surprised we haven't gotten the well the damage control feud don't need the belt from some fans

Why would a world title be needed if they were going to have them in a tag team angle leading to a feud? Nobody at all thought Charlotte vs Bianca needed a belt involved. We all knew they were headed for mania and I dont think a single person mentioned it should be for the title. Acting like they were gonna "take the belt from iyo" to give to Bianca is wild

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jade had 65 matches (from 21-23)...plenty of squashes...most built around the idea of making her female Goldberg (look strong)...and she had ZERO wrestling experience before...plus AEW's lax training/ wrestling schedule...she didn't get much off tv work

Breh, she's not ready. No one gets GREAT at anything in 2 years.

Bianca had 64 matches last year

shyt, she been in the WWE since 2016
Logan Paul is great:manny:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
On the Jade front, she did well in the Royal Rumble. I think she'd actually have a really good match with the right opponent.

Listen, Jade had some pretty good matches with Red Velvet on AEW TV.

If Jade can have a good match with Red Velvet she can have a really good match with Bianca or Bayley or Iyo or whoever..

Agreed. Dudes wanna see her chain wrestling like Dean Malenko when all she really needs to do is fine tune her shyt and just become more fluid with her current move set

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Agreed. Dudes wanna see her chain wrestling like Dean Malenko when all she really needs to do is fine tune her shyt and just become more fluid with her current move set

Don't get me wrong I think she needs some improvements but we already seen her have decent matches with Red Velvet types, there's no reason why she can't have good matches with better wrestlers

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Don't get me wrong I think she needs some improvements but we already seen her have decent matches with Red Velvet types, there's no reason why she can't have good matches with better wrestlers

True. She definitely can improve but this whole "she must be kept off of TV" shyt is wild to me. People loved the RR appearance and expected to see her the next night

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
True. She definitely can improve but this whole "she must be kept off of TV" shyt is wild to me. People loved the RR appearance and expected to see her the next night

I look at it two ways. I don't want to see her debut and them not have a big ready made feud for her... that'd be a waste.

But at the same time I think she should debut soon.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So she shouldn't be allowed to wrestle at all? And there were back and forth matches where she had to take her opponents offense. She isn't going to be able to get great at all because they're hindering her main attribute right now which is her star power... yall want her to be Bret/okada/benoit/angle/Dean malenko or some shyt when all she really needs to be Batista honestly.. a powerhouse. She already has a large move set all she need is fluidity.

Goldberg is a false equivalency. She has about 5 times as many moves as Duke.
Never said that. I agree with you, except what you said about her being "ready." She's not.

This whole "break" thing been weird. I will not lie. I understand she took some time for her mom's passing.

But, I'm just as shocked she's been in the Rumble and not even a couple house shows.

I been saying for a while; she's got a ton of hype (rightfully so) and it works against her booking (what it looks like they want to do with her).

She can't just steamroll all the women and win the Royal Rumble and/or Elimination Chamber then go to WM 40 and win one of the Women's titles.

But, you also don't want her losing a lot.

That's the problem.

Carlito (for example) has a name to where ppl want to see him, but, he has history and you aren't trying to build from scratch. Nor are you tryna to make him a main event star anymore. So, it's easy to dump him in LWO, get made to look weak, eat a pin or two and stay in the background.

Also, you don't want her just squashing NXT girls or local talent (on RAW/Smackdown) and getting ppl TOO USED to seeing her.

I'm saying a lot to say; she's a victim of her own (well deserved) hype. It's also a bad time with all these year long builds coming to a collision before Wrestlemania.

She'll be fine, overall.

But, me....

:yeshrug: I would've given her the Dragon Lee treatment and had her NXT Women's Champ....but, I don't think that's what she wants her brand to be.

Give her actual real in-ring work on TV. And maybe some live dates.

She's not Logan Paul where there's a bunch of veteran women who also on the main event scene (aka ppl wanna see).

Nobody wants to see her battle back and forth with Nat'--who's a legit veteran that has already been training her. Logan had Roman, Seth and even Ricochet (who's has a ton of experience).

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I look at it two ways. I don't want to see her debut and them not have a big ready made feud for her... that'd be a waste.

But at the same time I think she should debut soon.

I personally feel like she could've been in the chamber. Her dominating the last chance battle royal would've continued to build her stock. And She didn't have to win the chamber but she could've put on the powerhouse show and dominate for a while but then taken multiple finishers get her out of the match, which would have once again kept her strong and fresh in the eyes of the fans. Then the feud can build up post chamber with whoever it may be.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
What about it? That was after I already said about them either feuding over a title or a legend... and my post was referencing Bianca having non-title feuds with people like Piper Niven or now Tiffany which I don't have an issue with but it's something the other two are never asked to do.

You're just exposing yourself now as being unable to read and comprehend. Stop it.
Ight nikka quit acting obtuse like I can’t google shyt

From this past wrestling year, Bianca was champion from wrestlemania to Summerslam where Iyo cashed in her mitb to win the title. After that Bianca took a break to film her show on Hulu that wwe loves to promote every chance they get. Since Bianca has been back she’s always been in the women’s title scene feuding Iyo by either teaming up with Charlotte or trying to earn a number one contenders match. I guess let’s ignore the fact Bianca successfully won at the last three manias and only lost to liv today by a silly roll up, after a dominating performance.

I quoted you when you said Becky needs to step down from facing the champion— I pointed out Becky hasn’t faced Rhea all calendar year and your dumb ass response was she faced a legend… nikka so fukking what that has nothing to do with what i quoted you…. Just because YOU said it means she shouldn’t face Rhea because Becky fueded with Trish for three months doesn’t mean shyt, it’s not even a reflection of reality. nobody cares what you think with your make believe arguments.

Bianca has been in the title scene the past wrestling year more than Becky and there no amount of juelzing you can do to twist this

Bianca is not gonna sleep with you or any other Coli brehs so stop acting like she’s being screwed when wwe puts her on a pedestal.One non title defense at mania is not gonna tarnish her legacy you delusional ass losers.

All this energy could be focused on how Lashley gets screwed when he should be the champion.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Man I said it before and I'll say it again. Bianca could have a 10 year reign as champ but the moment she loses its suddenly screwjob of the century lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm not replying to that long winded ass post. I made it clear that Becky/Charlotte are never asked to do the 'lesser' feuds like Bianca is asked from time to time and all I want to see is some consistency.

For the last time... I don't think Bianca "needs" to be in every main event all the time. I don't think she's "buried" and I don't think she's being held down.

But do I think she's booked the same way as Becky and Charlotte or even Rhea? No I don't and I think she should be.

@Straw Hat Luffy