WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Yup they were clearly building to Charlotte getting the belt off IO & the damage control stuff would of been more in the background & not a main WrestleMania match.

Yeah, it just seemed like they were going to do a whole Final Horsewoman to conquer angle there.

Hey, kudos to them for pivoting and making a good angle out of Bayley and IO at least.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You’re just moving the goal post at this point

You said Becky needs to step down from fighting the champion

> hasn’t faced the raw champion all year

>bianca has had successful title defenses at mania the last three years

It’s okay to admit you’re wrong

Jesus Christ

How am I wrong? I was talking about WrestleMania and Becky is facing Rhea. I also stated in my first post that if she isn't facing champions then she's feuding with legends. You just didn't read what I wrote.

Also, It's telling that you didn't want to answer that question because you know Bianca wouldn't finish first lol

You're arguing just to argue.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yup they were clearly building to Charlotte getting the belt off IO & the damage control stuff would of been more in the background & not a main WrestleMania match.
I don't know about that. It felt to me Charlotte would have turned on Bianca or vice versa after they formed that tag team of theirs but I guess we will never know.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
the shyt Raquel was struggling to do in the chamber are things Jade could do naturally. The crowd actually started chanting bullshyt when Raquel powered out from 4 women pinning her.. NOBODY wants to see that.

Jade was wrestling on TV in AEW for yrs. The whole "not ready" thing is an over exaggeration at this point. And everyone parroting the same narrative is rediculous. HHH is is gonna fukk around and kill the buzz at this point
Jade had 65 matches (from 21-23)...plenty of squashes...most built around the idea of making her female Goldberg (look strong)...and she had ZERO wrestling experience before...plus AEW's lax training/ wrestling schedule...she didn't get much off tv work

Breh, she's not ready. No one gets GREAT at anything in 2 years.

Bianca had 64 matches last year

shyt, she been in the WWE since 2016

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
How am I wrong? I was talking about WrestleMania and Becky is facing Rhea. I also stated in my first post that if she isn't facing champions then she's feuding with legends. You just didn't read what I wrote.

Also, It's telling that you didn't want to answer that question because you know Bianca wouldn't finish first lol

You're arguing just to argue.
You’re wrong af quit acting dumb

I have a quote of you saying Becky needs to step down from title shots

I pointed out she hasn’t faced Rhea all year and last year she faced damage control teaming with trish

Your response was she fueded with Trish during the year

Like thats suppose to be a discredit to what I said and a plus to your arguments that she needs to step down from being the focus of the championship

Like fukk your other points dude when you can’t even admit when your main argument is flawed

Grow up we see each other posts here every day

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Oh hell yeah no doubt about it. That feud has more twist and turns whereas Rhea and Becky is just about quote on quote star power.

That shyt won’t hit like that.
All Rhea vs Becky has is they've never had a 1v1 match with a conclusion. 1 match in NXT that ended in a no contest because of Shayna. So much more story with Iyo/Bayley, especially now that Dakota is back from her injury.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
On the Jade front, she did well in the Royal Rumble. I think she'd actually have a really good match with the right opponent.

Listen, Jade had some pretty good matches with Red Velvet on AEW TV.

If Jade can have a good match with Red Velvet she can have a really good match with Bianca or Bayley or Iyo or whoever..

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Yeah, it just seemed like they were going to do a whole Final Horsewoman to conquer angle there.

Hey, kudos to them for pivoting and making a good angle out of Bayley and IO at least.
Thats why dudes need to relax over the Bianca stuff if she was having a match with Tiff with everyone healthy then maybe you talk but clearly Charlotte getting hurt screwed up plans specifically for her. That would of been the whole feud too Bianca you the only one of the great 4horsewomen i haven't beaten.

It would of been easy to pretty much screwed Bayley & IO & put the belt on Bianca & kinda screwed over the damage control breakup feud. Surprised we haven't gotten the well the damage control feud don't need the belt from some fans

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Thats why dudes need to relax over the Bianca stuff if she was having a match with Tiff with everyone healthy then maybe you talk but clearly Charlotte getting hurt screwed up plans specifically for her. That would of been the whole feud too Bianca you the only one of the great 4horsewomen i haven't beaten.

It would of been easy to pretty say screwed Bayley & IO & put the belt on Bianca & say kinda screwed over the damage control breakup feud. Surprised we haven't gotten the well the damage control feud don't need the belt from some fans

Yeah, I’m not necessarily too bothered by it. They know they got a goldmine with Bianca.

She has plenty of Star level matches left and she’ll get to the top once again.