WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
@RippTheRuler

If you need a comparison. Lash Legend is a PERFECT example.

Both are strong sistas that were former basketball players...Lash played in the WNBA for a lil bit.

But, she's had like 100 matches in NXT and she's just got on TV regularly over the last 15 months or so.

She's now here....

But she used to rarely get in the ring and just did segments on her "TV show" and feuded with Quincy Elliot for a lil bit

:yeshrug:

I get that she doesn't want to go thru the grind, but, it would get her on TV regularly against future WWE women.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Never said that. I agree with you, except what you said about her being "ready." She's not.

This whole "break" thing been weird. I will not lie. I understand she took some time for her mom's passing.

But, I'm just as shocked she's been in the Rumble and not even a couple house shows.

I been saying for a while; she's got a ton of hype (rightfully so) and it works against her booking (what it looks like they want to do with her).

She can't just steamroll all the women and win the Royal Rumble and/or Elimination Chamber then go to WM 40 and win one of the Women's titles.

But, you also don't want her losing a lot.

That's the problem.

Carlito (for example) has a name to where ppl want to see him, but, he has history and you aren't trying to build from scratch. Nor are you tryna to make him a main event star anymore. So, it's easy to dump him in LWO, get made to look weak, eat a pin or two and stay in the background.

Also, you don't want her just squashing NXT girls or local talent (on RAW/Smackdown) and getting ppl TOO USED to seeing her.

I'm saying a lot to say; she's a victim of her own (well deserved) hype. It's also a bad time with all these year long builds coming to a collision before Wrestlemania.

She'll be fine, overall.

But, me....

:yeshrug: I would've given her the Dragon Lee treatment and had her NXT Women's Champ....but, I don't think that's what she wants her brand to be.

Give her actual real in-ring work on TV. And maybe some live dates.

She's not Logan Paul where there's a bunch of veteran women who also on the main event scene (aka ppl wanna see).

Nobody wants to see her battle back and forth with Nat'--who's a legit veteran that has already been training her. Logan had Roman, Seth and even Ricochet (who's has a ton of experience).

Yeah I understood the grace period for the family situation. And once that happened im assuming they just decided to regroup and have her debut at the rumble. Which worked and she looked ready at the royal rumble... what is the definition of ready? How can you say she isn't ready if you haven't seen her wrestle in the E besides the rumble?

I definitely didn't want her to win the rumble thats alot of pressure for a first match. And I personally feel like she could've been in the chamber. Her dominating the last chance battle royal would've continued to build her stock. And She didn't have to win the chamber but she could've put on the powerhouse show and dominate for a while but then taken multiple finishers to get her out of the match, which would have once again kept her strong and fresh in the eyes of the fans. Then they can start her mania feud the following show.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I'm not replying to that long winded ass post. I made it clear that Becky/Charlotte are never asked to do the 'lesser' feuds like Bianca is asked from time to time and all I want to see is some consistency.

For the last time... I don't think Bianca "needs" to be in every main event all the time. I don't think she's "buried" and I don't think she's being held down.

But do I think she's booked the same way as Becky and Charlotte or even Rhea? No I don't and I think she should be.

@Straw Hat Luffy
Damn you can’t admit you were wrong

You’re the one who said Bianca isn’t being booked consistent like Becky and Charlotte

Bianca’s the one who’s undefeated at mania and barely loses matches unless it’s a fukk finish or multi-women match

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no momentum that needs to be kept with Jade. When she's ready, she's gonna be over big in the beginning no matter what. At that point it's mostly on her, because you know she's gonna be booked very strong.

She has the actual crossover superstar potential that incels pretend Sasha has.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
@RippTheRuler

If you need a comparison. Lash Legend is a PERFECT example.

Both are strong sistas that were former basketball players...Lash played in the WNBA for a lil bit.

But, she's had like 100 matches in NXT and she's just got on TV regularly over the last 15 months or so.

She's now here....

But she used to rarely get in the ring and just did segments on her "TV show" and feuded with Quincy Elliot for a lil bit

:yeshrug:

I get that she doesn't want to go thru the grind, but, it would get her on TV regularly against future WWE women.

Im familiar with Lash's rise. At the same time Jade is coming from a prominent spot in another promotion. Putting her on NXT level up wouldn't be the move. I guess time will tell but one way or another she should be on TV at this point

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
On the Jade front, she did well in the Royal Rumble. I think she'd actually have a really good match with the right opponent.

Listen, Jade had some pretty good matches with Red Velvet on AEW TV.

If Jade can have a good match with Red Velvet she can have a really good match with Bianca or Bayley or Iyo or whoever..
For what it's worth, the AEW crowd was chanting "Fight Forever" in Jades last televised singles match.

If Jade was as bad as ppl say she is, that AEW crowd would not be wanting a Jade Cargill match to keep on going.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Why would a world title be needed if they were going to have them in a tag team angle leading to a feud? Nobody at all thought Charlotte vs Bianca needed a belt involved. We all knew they were headed for mania and I dont think a single person mentioned it should be for the title. Acting like they were gonna "take the belt from iyo" to give to Bianca is wild
Charlotte was clearly being position to beat IO for the belt if she didn't get hurt probably to Bayley fukkery
Bianca vs Charlotte would of definitely been a title match that was a no brainer. To have Bianca i beat 3/4 of the horsewomen at mania & walked out as champ would of had alot of talking point leading up to the match

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Fun PLE and I like some of the matches being teased for Mania

La knight fans can complain all they want but a match with a future HOF and former wwe champion in AJ Styles is quality

I want to say Orton being in a US title match is a step down but at least it includes KO who main evented two manias in a row and Logan Paul

Bobby Lashley and Street Profits have been screwed under HHH era… it’s disgusting man

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
So Becky again? :what:

Next World Champion.

Probably a thank you for the time she spent working with the NXT crop. She's basically the gatekeeper now.

I'm mostly curious as to where they take Bianca now. She's at a point that Charlotte has never really had to navigate, which is what the character is without gold.

I wouldn't be opposed to keeping her strong at all but the issue is Bianca is right there. Bianca is current. Bianca is special. Bianca vs. Rhea hasn't happened on a big stage like WrestleMania.

That's the burning question to me. Why is Bianca not facing Rhea at this year's WrestleMania when it was basically penciled in two years ago? :jbhmm:

Just goes to show how much more work the WWE needs to do to actually establish a women's division that relies on more than some combination of Becky, Rhea and Bianca to be important.

I'll give Rhea this: she seems to have an actual character that doesn't need the title to hit the same.

I cannot say as much for Becky or Bianca, mainly Bianca. That has to be navigated or she'll just end up like Charlotte.