WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No

Bianca could beat Rhea but it’s not happening right now… it can happen next year

Rhea going over becky

Just because YOU are tired of Becky and maybe Coli is does not speak for the majority of the wrestling world

Rhea vs Becky is a mania match and so is Bianca… but Rhea vs Bianca doesn’t need to happen right now

now put bianca and cargill as a tag team and have them feud with the kabuki warriors

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Because she was feuding with the legendary Trish Stratus. I already said that. Charlotte had the Trish feud also. I said if they aren't feuding over a title then they are feuding with a legend. Read before replying. :mjlol:
You literally quoted someone saying can becky wrestle in a non title fued

Her match last year at mania was literally a non title feud I don’t know what you want

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:manny:they had Lashley beating up on the ultimate underdog Rey Mysterio & still the fans cheered Rey getting his ass kicked

Its Bobby Lashley... and LWO is ass even with Rey. He gets sympathy pops these days

Bobby Lashley and the profits should've beat the shyt out of LA Knight.. and as much as I hate KO beating on him probably would've gotten them over as heels as well.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
It was a foregone conclusion that Becky was winning. My argument isn't even that Bianca should always be in the main event, my argument is why are Becky and Charlotte never asked to have these non-title feuds that Bianca has?
Bianca was probably getting Charlotte at WM if she didn't get injured.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bianca was a successful champion the last three wrestlemanias

Rhea is trying to be on Bianca’s level

If I made a poll right now stating "Rank these four women on who is booked the strongest" and listed Charlotte, Becky, Rhea and Bianca... you think Bianca is finishing #1 in the poll?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
If I made a poll right now stating "Rank these four women on who is booked the strongest" and listed Charlotte, Becky, Rhea and Bianca... you think Bianca is finishing #1 in the poll?
You’re just moving the goal post at this point

You said Becky needs to step down from fighting the champion

> hasn’t faced the raw champion all year

>bianca has had successful title defenses at mania the last three years

It’s okay to admit you’re wrong

Jesus Christ