WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
To me... Rhea vs. Bianca is the match. They were clearly setup to be the future of the division two years ago. It's not about a 'guilt trip' or whatever you're talking about..

Just give her what she deserves. Book her the same way you'd book Charlotte or Becky and we good... that's all I ever asked with Sasha too.
This would be a mistake.

Charlotte is legitimately one of the best performers they have and she's largely despised because she has no character outside of being champion. Becky is kind of circling that drain too.

I don't want that to happen to Bianca.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Saying another man didn’t like his doodle is crazy :dame:

And they damn near buried Nia :gucci:

She did a Samoan drop on Rhea on the announce desk then splashed her thru the announce desk. Then immediately brought her back in the ring for the Banzai Drop and Rhea still kicked out? :stopitslime:

I miss the days finishers being kicked out of was rare :to:

I was thinking no way in hell they not gone swerve something and let this really be a predictable PLE like that but they damn sure did let this go down as the most predictable PLE/PPV of all time. We legit knew who was winning each match before the participants were even announced :rudy:

And did I really just see someone type a dude is an incel if he think Sasha a star? :gucci:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Logan Paul is great:manny:

Logan's inexperience has been exposed two matches in a row.

If the match isn't choreograph specifically to make him look good with a veteran, he's just as sloppy as anyone.

I'll give him credit for dedication, but, that "Rey Mysterio save" wasn't a save. He even admits that he was in the wrong place.

He was either laying down or in a spot during the EC and his match with Miz (qualifier) was sloppy as hell.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Honestly when it comes to Becky I’m just apathetic towards her. She’s just there!

It was obvious that it was going to be her and Rhea at Mania sometime after Rhea defeated CHHHuck.

I feel like HHH is just pushing the remainings of whatever star power she has left.

Feels like her last real push tbh
Yeah this should be it for Becky main eventing. I've been out on her since she came back and beat Bianca at SummerSlam.

Physically, she's just not believable anymore since she came back losing all that weight

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Yeah this should be it for Becky main eventing. I've been out on her since she came back and beat Bianca at SummerSlam.

Physically, she's just not believable anymore since she came back losing all that weight

Solid point you make there. It’s her physique nowadays.

She looks frail as hell.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Solid point you make there. It’s her physique nowadays.

She looks frail as hell.

She had the baby which obviously takes a lot out of a woman and I would bet that when she hit the gym she got on that trash Seth Rollins crossfit BS.

Every woman who does that training ends up looking frail

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
She had the baby which obviously takes a lot out of a woman and I would bet that when she hit the gym she got on that trash Seth Rollins crossfit BS.

Every woman who does that training ends up looking frail

I thought she was doing that CrossFit shyt before she had the kid. :manny:

Anyways, she definitely was on that BS afterwards.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Imagine not being a Bianca Belair Stan.

Ya'll doing a bad jab of hiding your caucasoid ways.

Don't know why they're so scared of pulling the trigger on Rhea/Bianca, but Rhea/Becky is gonna be fire.
Yea I mean even the video game cover shows how that’s the biggest women match they can possibly do right now.

No one gave a fukk bout Becky vs Rhea and still don’t :gucci:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Imagine not being a Bianca Belair Stan.

Ya'll doing a bad jab of hiding your caucasoid ways.

Don't know why they're so scared of pulling the trigger on Rhea/Bianca, but Rhea/Becky is gonna be fire.
Rhea's current reign isn't ending at WM and neither is Bianca's WM winning streak that they go out of their way to reference and promote. Sometimes it really is as simple as a conflict of interest.

Last edited: