WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Look at the SmackDown babyface line up i would say he is fourth in line compared that to the heel lineup

Cody Rhodes
Randy Orton
LA Knight
Bobby Lashley/Almighty Profits
Kevin Owens
Rey Mysterio/LWO

Roman/Bloodline Crew
Logan Paul
AJ Styles
Santos Escobar
Karrion Kross/TFT
Greyson Waller

Unless I'm forgetting some heel or babyfaces the heel Smackdown heel side is kinda lacking Lashley & crew were going to be position as the number two heel crew which gave him alot more option for people to feud with plus an potential tease & babyface turn down the line against the bloodline

They had Lashley and the profits going at LWO who nobody gave a fukk about. It was impossible make them heel beating up Cruz del toro and DJ Z

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I'm just saying dudes was trying to make it like Becky was politicking her way for all these outcomes:manny:

Honestly when it comes to Becky I’m just apathetic towards her. She’s just there!

It was obvious that it was going to be her and Rhea at Mania sometime after Rhea defeated CHHHuck.

I feel like HHH is just pushing the remainings of whatever star power she has left.

Feels like her last real push tbh

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I’d imagine if Walter was able to leave the country his title defense against Jey would’ve been on the card

But other than that not sure what else

Maybe could’ve done Cody vs. Solo with Seth in his corner and Jimmy in Solo’s

Maybe could’ve had someone else in the Chamber and did Lashley/SP vs Kross/AOP but they might be saving that for Mania

Other than that :ld:

Apparently Seth and Reed was going to happen but Seth injuries and Reed having a child came into play.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
That's not my argument and you know it lol. The same could be said for Becky. Becky could also feud with Tiffany.

Don't tell me Charlotte and Becky aren't always in THE prominent position when it comes time for Mania... :pachaha:

They are always in the title match or facing a legend.
Rhea going over anyways

What you wanna be here complaining how Rhea went over Bianca? Because that’s typical Coli

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I would also point out that i have liked Becky for most of her run but I was at WrestleMania at MetLife years ago for her coronation. It's been years since she climbed the mountain top and she's been in the main event picture or feuding with Trish pretty much the whole time aside from maternity leave.

i'd like to see other shyt at this point lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Rhea going over anyways

What you wanna be here complaining how Rhea went over Bianca? Because that’s typical Coli

So what you're saying here is Bianca can be #2 on the list of women but never #1. Why do you feel that way? What does Rhea or Becky have that Bianca does not? Don't make sense to me..

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Honestly when it comes to Becky I’m just apathetic towards her. She’s just there!

It was obvious that it was going to be her and Rhea at Mania sometime after Rhea defeated CHHHuck.

I feel like HHH is just pushing the remainings of whatever star power she has left.

Feels like her last real push tbh
i mean Becky is 37 most chick we grew up watching were done wrestling or about to be done soon wresting at this point:manny:
She will be on her Cena putting people over status sooner rather than later so may as well get the big matches she got left out the way:manny:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
i mean Becky is 37 most chick we grew up watching were done wrestling or about to be done soon wresting at this point:manny:
She will be on her Cena putting people over status sooner rather than later so may as well get the big matches she got left out the way:manny:

Yeah, this Rhea one seems to be on paper her last big match.

There’s none after this tbh

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
people are angry that Bianca didn’t win? I figured Becky was winning when she was announced to be in it. Bianca has left with the title the past three manias right or am I tripping? Can’t have it all :mjpls:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
So what you're saying here is Bianca can be #2 on the list of women but never #1. Why do you feel that way? What does Rhea or Becky have that Bianca does not? Don't make sense to me..
No

Bianca could beat Rhea but it’s not happening right now… it can happen next year

Rhea going over becky

Just because YOU are tired of Becky and maybe Coli is does not speak for the majority of the wrestling world

Rhea vs Becky is a mania match and so is Bianca… but Rhea vs Bianca doesn’t need to happen right now

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
people are angry that Bianca didn’t win? I figured Becky was winning when she was announced to be in it. Bianca has left with the title the past three manias right or am I tripping? Can’t have it all :mjpls:

It was a foregone conclusion that Becky was winning. My argument isn't even that Bianca should always be in the main event, my argument is why are Becky and Charlotte never asked to have these non-title feuds that Bianca has?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No

Bianca could beat Rhea but it’s not happening right now… it can happen next year

You're still being obtuse. Becky and Charlotte are never asked to wait for anything. That's the reality. I'm not claiming Bianca is "buried" or some bullshyt nonsense... I'm telling you that her booking isn't as consistent as those two.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
It was a foregone conclusion that Becky was winning. My argument isn't even that Bianca should always be in the main event, my argument is why are Becky and Charlotte never asked to have these non-title feuds that Bianca has?
What are you talking about
Becky didn’t even have a title shot at last mania while Bianca won at last mania defending her title?

Meanwhile I don’t think Becky has even gone after Rhea all year

So tell me what you are talking about

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I know you:troll:but yea she won the title vs Sasha WWE WrestleMania 37
Won the Title vs Becky WWE WrestleMania 38
& kept the title vs Auska WWE WrestleMania 39

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What are you talking about
Becky didn’t even have a title shot at last mania

Because she was feuding with the legendary Trish Stratus. I already said that. Charlotte had the Trish feud also. I said if they aren't feuding over a title then they are feuding with a legend. Read before replying. :mjlol: