WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Same with Bobby.

They had an entire arc of him and SP turning heel. For weeks, they were building tension, as the Profits keep losing and Bobby lost faith in them.

They started to get nastier and doing more heel shyt.

They had to scrap all that and then book AOP, who's been on the shelf for a year--signed and with nothing to do. Karrion...was a choice. :laugh:

I had to find some heels for the (now face) Almighty Profits to feud against. And they've been trying to build for like a month, now.

:russ: "Naaaaahhh, they holding black wrestlers down."

No, this shyt is hard to book!

They swerved for the #CodyCrybabies, too.

The WWE is trying and we see it with our own two eyes.

If anything, HHH is going above and beyond to keep Bobby, Montez and AD booked. shyt, even got B-Fab and finally built something with Adonis and Ced'.

It's not the Hurt Business, like we want, but, it's not Aye-Eee-Dub shyt to where ppl are off TV for months like they torn their ACL or something.

----

Again, that thread would be too long :laugh:
Shyt blame the fans Hunter clearly had a plan in place to make Lashley & crew a strong heel crew & the fans wouldn't boo them so Hunter unlike Vince who would of said :pacspit:to the fans said OK i will turn them face. But now ok plans change i got to come up with a heel crew for them to fight. All the heel crews are busy i got to make one now & try & get them established

Heel Bobby & crew fukkin with newly champion Cody & leaving him :dead::francis:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You can't give away all the big money matches right away you got to build them shyt tease that shyt build the overall anticipation it seems like fans don't have the patient to wait. If fans had their way Damage control would of broken up after Bianca kept beating them over & over.

The big money match of Bianca and Rhea has built up and simmered down at this point to where it will no longer be relevant when/if they ever decide to pull the trigger. Sometimes "let it play out" kills the buzz. They had a little rivalry in NXT, they came to the main roster on opposite brands, had an epic royal rumble showdown, had an epic elimination chamber showdown, each won their brands respective titles. And have yet to face eachother at wrestlemania. Being Co-cover athletes on the new game was the perfect opportunity.

Nobody even cares about this match anymore to the point where they wanna see Bianca face Charlotte and finish the 4horse women arc, face Tiffany Stratton or face Jade. Nobody even talks about Rhea VS Bianca anymore when it was ready to be the biggest women's feud of all time.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
He isn’t hiding Jade she’s just not all the way there yet in ring

the shyt Raquel was struggling to do in the chamber are things Jade could do naturally. The crowd actually started chanting bullshyt when Raquel powered out from 4 women pinning her.. NOBODY wants to see that.

Jade was wrestling on TV in AEW for yrs. The whole "not ready" thing is an over exaggeration at this point. And everyone parroting the same narrative is rediculous. HHH is is gonna fukk around and kill the buzz at this point

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
You mention the pivot from heel to face when that wasn’t in the plans for SP and Bob.

That may have held them back in terms of what they truly wanted to do with them I would think.
Look at the SmackDown babyface line up i would say he is fourth in line compared that to the heel lineup

Cody Rhodes
Randy Orton
LA Knight
Bobby Lashley/Almighty Profits
Kevin Owens
Rey Mysterio/LWO

Roman/Bloodline Crew
Logan Paul
AJ Styles
Santos Escobar
Karrion Kross/TFT
Greyson Waller

Unless I'm forgetting some heel or babyfaces the heel Smackdown heel side is kinda lacking Lashley & crew were going to be position as the number two heel crew which gave him alot more option for people to feud with plus an potential tease & babyface turn down the line against the bloodline

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
When wrestling fans hate they lose all objectives

The same Bayley feud when she told Becky Seth only married you because he knock you up and didn't want his kid to be a b*stard child

Her winning the tag belt with Lita serve it purpose storyline wise with Trish turning on Becky tired of being the third wheel

People complain about part time people coming in a take over winning matches over full time wrestler so why would Trish win if she wasn't staying around long term

NXT was in the middle of trying to get a new media rights deal did people complain about New Day winning the NXT tag team so they can say the held all tag team gold. Plus Tiff was the most ready chick in NXT as only a few months later she getting a Mania match. Becky work with her to get her ready

The whole war games lets up was can Becky & Charlotte squash there issues to win which they did

They have purposely kept Rhea away from Becky pretty much the whole year leading up to this. Because some IWC don't like Becky let's forget her status and her being in the first women mania main event lets not run one of the bigger women's matches we can run at Mania

I can give you legit reason why shyt happen but nah the IWC is on its Becky a diva shyt I ain't even a Becky fan like that she cool but this is how stupid narrated get started and how people just start running with shyt
Bro, were just tired of her lame ass promos and moveset. She's been a machine all year to build to the match vs Rhea. It's not more complex than that.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Look at the SmackDown babyface line up i would say he is fourth in line compared that to the heel lineup

Cody Rhodes
Randy Orton
LA Knight
Bobby Lashley/Almighty Profits
Kevin Owens
Rey Mysterio/LWO

Roman/Bloodline Crew
Logan Paul
AJ Styles
Santos Escobar
Karrion Kross/TFT
Greyson Waller

Unless I'm forgetting some heel or babyfaces the heel Smackdown heel side is kinda lacking Lashley & crew were going to be position as the number two heel crew which gave him alot more option for people to feud with plus an potential tease & babyface turn down the line against the bloodline

Yeah, they were easily going to be second underneath Roman and Co.

Those other acts were not primed to be above Bob and ‘em.

I mean at the end of the day, they were easy to root for because they looked too cool and they were just beating up on fools with ease.

Would of been interesting though to see what they would be doing if they stood heel.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I’d imagine if Walter was able to leave the country his title defense against Jey would’ve been on the card

But other than that not sure what else

Maybe could’ve done Cody vs. Solo with Seth in his corner and Jimmy in Solo’s

Maybe could’ve had someone else in the Chamber and did Lashley/SP vs Kross/AOP but they might be saving that for Mania

Other than that :ld:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bro Rhea and Bianca are wwe for life basically they don’t need to have a wrestlemania match this year it can happen next Mania

That's not my argument and you know it lol. The same could be said for Becky. Becky could also feud with Tiffany.

Don't tell me Charlotte and Becky aren't always in THE prominent position when it comes time for Mania... :pachaha:

They are always in the title match or facing a legend.