WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I refuse to let Coli nikkas guilttrip me into feeling bad for Bianca

To me... Rhea vs. Bianca is the match. They were clearly setup to be the future of the division two years ago. It's not about a 'guilt trip' or whatever you're talking about..

Just give her what she deserves. Book her the same way you'd book Charlotte or Becky and we good... that's all I ever asked with Sasha too.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
That's true but listen. I'm really positive on WWE right now I think they are having another great year. That said, I feel like Lashley, Bianca and Naomi who just came back could be doing more and I want to see more done with each of them.

That's my lone critique coming out of this event. Everything else was good.

I’m confident they’ll get their comeuppance.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I think she's feuding with Tiffany.

I wanted to make a thread, but, it would be too many examples and the thread would be too long.

But, wrestling fans make shyt too complicated. WWE booking is NOT META. Maybe something or a reference here or there.

But, we generally see booking coming a mile away--barring injuries. It's pretty straight forward for the most part.

Tiffany disrespected Bianca DAY ONE and just last night, she slapped absolute shyt outta the #EST on Smackdown. And ppl are booking Jade outta thin air.

Or sayin' Bianca (right now one of the most exposed WWE superstars) won't have a match on Wrestlemania. Bianca just lead segments on TWO big press conference events and has a reality TV show.

Same ppl were trying to book Roman v. Rock at EC (which just ending at 8am Eastern and most ppl on this site didn't watch it live :mjlol:).

And I'd be typing an essay to show that the WWE 100% wants Tiffany Stratton on WM.

Bianca v. Tiffany Night 1...BOOK IT.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I wanted to make a thread, but, it would be too many examples and the thread would be too long.

But, wrestling fans make shyt too complicated. WWE booking is NOT META. Maybe something or a reference here or there.

But, we generally see booking coming a mile away--barring injuries. It's pretty straight forward for the most part.

Tiffany disrespected Bianca DAY ONE and just last night, she slapped absolute shyt outta the #EST on Smackdown. And ppl are booking Jade outta thin air.

Or sayin' Bianca (right now one of the most exposed WWE superstars) won't have a match on Wrestlemania. Bianca just lead segments on TWO big press conference events and has a reality TV show.

Same ppl were trying to book Roman v. Rock at EC (which just event at 8am Eastern and most ppl on this site didn't watch it live :mjlol:).

And I'd be typing an essay to show that the WWE 100% wants Tiffany Stratton on WM.

Yeah that slap this past Friday and the prior interactions already got me thinking that these two are for certain facing one another at Mania.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yeah that slap this past Friday and the prior interactions already got me thinking that these two are for certain facing one another at Mania.

Same with Bobby.

They had an entire arc of him and SP turning heel. For weeks, they were building tension, as the Profits keep losing and Bobby lost faith in them.

They started to get nastier and doing more heel shyt.

They had to scrap all that and then book AOP, who's been on the shelf for a year--signed and with nothing to do. Karrion...was a choice. :laugh:

I had to find some heels for the (now face) Almighty Profits to feud against. And they've been trying to build for like a month, now.

:russ: "Naaaaahhh, they holding black wrestlers down."

No, this shyt is hard to book!

They swerved for the #CodyCrybabies, too.

The WWE is trying and we see it with our own two eyes.

If anything, HHH is going above and beyond to keep Bobby, Montez and AD booked. shyt, even got B-Fab and finally built something with Adonis and Ced'.

It's not the Hurt Business, like we want, but, it's not Aye-Eee-Dub shyt to where ppl are off TV for months like they torn their ACL or something.

----

Again, that thread would be too long :laugh:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

Same ppl were trying to book Roman v. Rock at EC (which just event at 8am Eastern and most ppl on this site didn't watch it live :mjlol:).

Wrestling fans are marks fam:troll::manny:in their mind they have all these stories & matches for people & if things aren't the way they want it they will be :pacspit:

Fans want what they want & want it now there is no let wait to next year or wait six months or if something doesn't happen right away it means the company don't like someone or view them a certain way.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Same with Bobby.

They had an entire arc of him and SP turning heel. For weeks, they were building tension, as the Profits keep losing and Bobby lost faith in them.

They started to get nastier and doing more heel shyt.

They had to scrap all that and then book AOP, who's been on the shelf for a year--signed and with nothing to do. Karrion...was a choice. :laugh:

I had to find some heels for the (now face) Almighty Profits to feud against. And they've been trying to build for like a month, now.

:russ: "Naaaaahhh, they holding black wrestlers down."

No, this shyt is hard to book!

They swerved for the #CodyCrybabies, too.

The WWE is trying and we see it with our own two eyes.

If anything, HHH is going above and beyond to keep Bobby, Montez and AD booked. shyt, even got B-Fab and finally built something with Adonis and Ced'.

It's not the Hurt Business, like we want, but, it's not Aye-Eee-Dub shyt to where ppl are off TV for months like they torn their ACL or something.

----

Again, that thread would be too long :laugh:

You mention the pivot from heel to face when that wasn’t in the plans for SP and Bob.

That may have held them back in terms of what they truly wanted to do with them I would think.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
To me... Rhea vs. Bianca is the match. They were clearly setup to be the future of the division two years ago. It's not about a 'guilt trip' or whatever you're talking about..

Just give her what she deserves. Book her the same way you'd book Charlotte or Becky and we good... that's all I ever asked with Sasha too.
Bro Rhea and Bianca are wwe for life basically they don’t need to have a wrestlemania match this year it can happen next Mania