WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Pretty good match there. There was some sloppiness. I think Rhea was trying to do too much in some spots. But it was solid and Rhea had her cheeks out Lol.

Not sure if it was main event worthy. I expected Becky to show up but guess that'll happen on RAW. I wonder what they doing with Bianca.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Pretty good match there. There was some sloppiness. I think Rhea was trying to do too much in some spots. But it was solid and Rhea had her cheeks out Lol.

Not sure if it was main event worthy. I expected Becky to show up but guess that'll happen on RAW. I wonder what they doing with Bianca.

I think she's feuding with Tiffany.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The entire year was built around keeping her strong for wrestlemania. It's ridiculous. She got booking armor that would make Charlotte look like Shotzi for real.

I wouldn't be opposed to keeping her strong at all but the issue is Bianca is right there. Bianca is current. Bianca is special. Bianca vs. Rhea hasn't happened on a big stage like WrestleMania.

That's the burning question to me. Why is Bianca not facing Rhea at this year's WrestleMania when it was basically penciled in two years ago? :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
shyt better than her losing to a man handle slam. :unimpressed:

That's true but listen. I'm really positive on WWE right now I think they are having another great year. That said, I feel like Lashley, Bianca and Naomi who just came back could be doing more and I want to see more done with each of them.

That's my lone critique coming out of this event. Everything else was good.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I refuse to let Coli nikkas guilttrip me into feeling bad for Bianca

Get your daps off but it’s not some oh my god she’s getting screwed type shyt, neither is Naomi she literally signed with the company a month ago she was not factored into any plans

Lashley is getting screwed it’s bs

Give breh a title shot damnit

But I refuse to act like Bianca is getting screwed. She was actually pinned in a safe way and will most likely have a singles match at mania

Coli daps don’t get me any ass so fukk the pandering

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bobby and specially bianca can't always win nikkas...bobby has been treated like a mid carder though lol smh

It ain't about that. Well, you admitted that Lashley has been midcard status mostly but with Bianca. I feel the same way about her as I do Sasha. They are superstars.

Yeah Bianca can lose or even lose a feud or even lose at WrestleMania but I feel like there's big matches that haven't happened like her vs. Rhea that should happen on the big stage and they are instead once again using Charlotte and Becky over others who should be in there.

That's all..

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
No amount of dingos, koalas, kangaroos would stop me from shoving my tongue in that woman's a$$hole.
:yeshrug:

Those cheeks out were just. :ahh:

Naomi and Lashley getting pinned first is/was bullshyt btw. Looking real suspect H. :mjpls: