WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
rJ5D1-.gif

Why is this man not main eventing

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, that’s one thing. They never booked him like a chump. Gotta respect that!
I'm not of the opinion that black wrasslers need to win all the time but we can clearly see there are no real plans for any of the major players 6 weeks out from Mania
Bianca hasn't had a story of any significance in a while and even excusing Charlotte going down, by now something else should have been done to pivot
We know Bob with MVP is a winning formula that both men would like to return to but they separated them because...?
Tez seemed primed for a run and it ended because...?

It's not just about them being on tv or looking good in matches, I want them involved in meaningful stories and given character development that plays to their strengths.

Now if Bianca suddenly gets Tiffy in a feud with a good amount of mic time and they really heat it up over the next 6 weeks, that would work well enough for me.
If Bob is given someone to work with who is worthy of him and being on the Mania card, I'll take that too. We all know Kross ain't it.

But we have over a year a half of H to see that he's improved most things under his time but booking the black wrasslers is obviously not one of them.

EDIT:
I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt to some degree since I think it's intentional that they are heating up wrasslers from countries where they plan on having PLEs but not doing much with Bianca or Bob given their capabilities and connection with the crowd is a problem.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I'm not of the opinion that black wrasslers need to win all the time but we can clearly see there are no real plans for any of the major players 6 weeks out from Mania
Bianca hasn't had a story of any significance in a while and even excusing Charlotte going down, by now something else should have been done to pivot
We know Bob with MVP is a winning formula that both men would like to return to but they separated them because...?
Tez seemed primed for a run and it ended because...?

It's not just about them being on tv or looking good in matches, I want them involved in meaningful stories and given character development that plays to their strengths.

Now if Bianca suddenly gets Tiffy in a feud with a good amount of mic time and they really heat it up over the next 6 weeks, that would work well enough for me.
If Bob is given someone to work with who is worthy of him and being on the Mania card, I'll take that too. We all know Kross ain't it.

But we have over a year a half of H to see that he's improved most things under his time but booking the black wrasslers is obviously not one of them.

EDIT:
I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt to some degree since I think it's intentional that they are heating up wrasslers from countries where they plan on having PLEs but not doing much with Bianca or Bob given their capabilities and connection with the crowd is a problem.

Yeah, hopefully this Bianca and Tiffany storyline gets plenty of heat now. Should be solid.

As for Lashley, HHH insistence with Kross has hurt things. I think Bob and crew will win that feud and lead to bigger things eventually once HHH realizes that Kross ain't shyt.

And yeah its tiring to play the wait it out game with Hunter and his long drawn stories. Albeit, it's better the way he books his stories as opposed to Vince. :beli:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Bobby and specially bianca can't always win nikkas...bobby has been treated like a mid carder though lol smh