WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
xG7Oubw.gif
ayoooooo. i didnt know :ohhh:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Knew the bytching would commence even if it made sense from a storyline perspective :mjlol:

Bobby’s arm was targeted after it got fuxked up on smackdown. He was protected. Bianca lost on some fluke shyt. Only one I’m pissed about is Naomi but she doesn’t have a potential story with Rhea.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Well they made a ton of money so there's that :heh:

But they established who #1 contenders for their second and third biggest belts are going into WrestleMania. They basically set one of the two main events tonight. Pretty important...

That's cool.

They established a #1 contender for the men's world title by having an EC match -- that was pretty damn good, yes -- where only one man (the winner) had an actual vested interest in the prize for winning the EC match as opposed to wanting to win just to have something notable to do (and the winner has already lost twice in WHC matches to the man he will presumably beat at Mania).

The women's EC match was won by the one woman the WWE has steadily positioned/hinted at being next in line for Rhea.

The show was enjoyable, and it continues their global reach. But as far as setting up stories and everything... they didn't need to have the event to set any of that up.

Forget everything I said. The show needed to happen for this .gif.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Took two Drew finishers and the first one was blindsided after his plexiglass spot on Logan.

Breh was a monster in that match.

We've gotten too used to Lashley being dominant. Lashley's that dude, but he rarely, if ever, takes Ls. If he does, usually they are dirty or in the fashion it just happened.