WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Tiffany is dynamic because she's athletic as fukk and sells well
But the separation is when someone athletic as fukk who sells well is also strong as shyt and beautiful.
Bianca lapping the whole chamber. Love to Trin but it ain't even close.
She looks like a 95 in that ring but man, that's was a terrible pin to get the win by Liv. It didn't make sense at all. They just wanted to get Becky the win

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Does she offer services via instacart?

nEKI7O7.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Oh that part. Well are you surprised by that? :heh:

Actually Bob was pretty over come to think of it but yeah Naomi and Bianca getting out popped by Tiffany was not something I expected.
They hated Raquel who's decently popular in the states. Lashley got no pop till he speared Paul and that was moreso for spearing Paul than Lashley. Let's just say, Australia is the most racist crowd I've seen in years. They remind me of those random small cities in Kansas like Topeka

Not saying they weren't lit but they stanned Tiffany as a heel and to be frank, she hasnt been good on Smackdown yet. Tiffy ain't even over in Smackdown yet. In NXT, she's fairly popular but at Bron's level so for her to get stan like treatment is insane. She was the 2nd most over in this match next to Becky who was the 3rd most over. 1st was Rhea. 2nd was Cody. 5th was Rollins.

I would imagine Gunther would be extremely over with this crowd as well as Kaiser

I doubt any Black or Latino wrestler outside of Rey or Dom would get a pop

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They hated Raquel who's decently popular in the states. Lashley got no pop till he speared Paul and that was moreso for spearing Paul than Lashley. Let's just say, Australia is the most racist crowd I've seen in years. They remind me of those random small cities in Kansas like Topeka.
There were Bobby Lashley chants :stopitslime:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Great show overall, crowd was never bored for the most part.

Pre show match - Kabuki Warriors with the easy dub as expected.

Indi was game but she was motivated by being home.

Woman’s EC match - Fantastic match from the ladies. They all brought their A game.

Naomi, Bianca, and Tiffany were the obvious standouts of the match.

Naomi and Bianca were heavily protected in that match. Took the ladies to sneak win from behind to defeat them.

Becky wins and is gonna probably get tons of heat come Mania. :laugh:

Tag team title match - This match was very fukking good. NCR showed out in this match.

Wouldnt shock me if they get a title run in the future just off of their in ring work. Cool new music and entrance as well.

Tom and Nick was :pachaha: at ring side.

Man’s EC match - Another good Chamber match. They all delivered.

Bob clear stand out with his sequential spot with the plexiglasses.

:laugh: @ AJ btw

Main event - Ladies did their thing, good showing from both.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Balor fukked his hand up in that tag match lol...dudes index and thumb were extra funny looking and he was in some pain
I re-watched it. He slipped off Dunne on the Coup de Grace and he jammed his right hand in the mat when he tried to catch himself. W/e he did made it bleed. Looked like he was trying to put it back into place, like it was dislocated.