WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Watching the pre-show match now... Vince would've had Indi and Candice sneak a win and then immediately drop the titles on monday on some Zack Ryder shyt.

Indi was straight sonning the kabuki warriors off her size alone. We need more realistic wrestling. Kabuki got the win off of experience cool but when a wrestler has a significant size advantage it should definitely play a part in matchups

She got a top 5 pop of the night you could even argue top 3
Top 3 pop of the night... Seriously, crowd was electric when indi was in the action.. never heard of her before this match tbh

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I say if they’re trying to send the crowd home happy both nights then Becky vs Rhea Main Events Night 1

Drew will win the World title but he’s a heel

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I say if they’re trying to send the crowd home happy both nights then Becky vs Rhea Main Events Night 1

Drew will win the World title but he’s a heel
From the sound of it Cody wants Rock in a match. Too early to tell exactly but where else you gonna have a Rock match other than WM?

The Raw from Chicago on March 25 or Brooklyn on April 1 are probably the only non-WM event shows to do that, IF they even do it at all.

Last edited:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

When wrestling fans hate they lose all objectives

The same Bayley feud when she told Becky Seth only married you because he knock you up and didn't want his kid to be a b*stard child

Her winning the tag belt with Lita serve it purpose storyline wise with Trish turning on Becky tired of being the third wheel

People complain about part time people coming in a take over winning matches over full time wrestler so why would Trish win if she wasn't staying around long term

NXT was in the middle of trying to get a new media rights deal did people complain about New Day winning the NXT tag team so they can say the held all tag team gold. Plus Tiff was the most ready chick in NXT as only a few months later she getting a Mania match. Becky work with her to get her ready

The whole war games lets up was can Becky & Charlotte squash there issues to win which they did

They have purposely kept Rhea away from Becky pretty much the whole year leading up to this. Because some IWC don't like Becky let's forget her status and her being in the first women mania main event lets not run one of the bigger women's matches we can run at Mania

I can give you legit reason why shyt happen but nah the IWC is on its Becky a diva shyt I ain't even a Becky fan like that she cool but this is how stupid narrated get started and how people just start running with shyt

Last edited: