WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
They hated Raquel who's decently popular in the states. Lashley got no pop till he speared Paul and that was moreso for spearing Paul than Lashley. Let's just say, Australia is the most racist crowd I've seen in years. They remind me of those random small cities in Kansas like Topeka

Not saying they weren't lit but they stanned Tiffany as a heel and to be frank, she hasnt been good on Smackdown yet. Tiffy ain't even over in Smackdown yet. In NXT, she's fairly popular but at Bron's level so for her to get stan like treatment is insane. She was the 2nd most over in this match next to Becky who was the 3rd most over. 1st was Rhea. 2nd was Cody. 5th was Rollins.

I would imagine Gunther would be extremely over with this crowd as well as Kaiser

I doubt any Black or Latino wrestler outside of Rey or Dom would get a pop

Breh bobby clearly got a pop. Re watch that shyt again. :heh:

Who cares about Raquel like that? Thats cap, she ain't that popular breh

Tiff's pop again shocking but she hasn't been good? She's only been around for like two weeks before today's star making performance.

Why you comparing her to Bron in terms of popularity? :dwillhuh:

That's like apples and oranges.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
rJ5D1-.gif

Why is this man not main eventing

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Great show overall, crowd was never bored for the most part.

Pre show match - Kabuki Warriors with the easy dub as expected.

Indi was game but she was motivated by being home.

Woman’s EC match - Fantastic match from the ladies. They all brought their A game,

Naomi, Bianca, and Tiffany were the obvious standouts of the match.

Naomi and Bianca were heavily protected in that match. Took the ladies to sneak win from behind to defeat them.

Becky wins and is gonna probably get tons of heat come Mania. :laugh:

Tag team title match - This match was very fukking good. NCR showed out in this match.

Wouldnt shock me if they get a title run in the future just off of their in ring work. Cool new music and entrance as well.

Tom and Nick was :pachaha: at ring side.

Man’s EC match - Another good Chamber match. They all delivered.

Bob clear stand out with his sequential spot with the plexiglasses.

:laugh: @ AJ btw

Main event - Ladies did their thing, good showing from both.
For me the Rhea v. Nia was the best of the night.

Women's match was Bianca dominating, Tiffy looked like NXT Tiffy and shined, I think crowd being behind her made her more comfortable. She's been rough since moving to Smackdown. Naomi has some amazing spots but botched some as well.

Becky was solid but these types of matches aren't where she shines. Those are 1v1s. Liv is solid as well. Good in spots like Naomi. Botched less but had less spots. Raquel looked bad outside of a couple spots that Bianca sold well. That choke slam was a massive botch.

The men match was good because of so few botches and so many spots. Everyone did well. No real negatives. Everyone belong. If anything, Randy could have been more involved outside of spots.

Rhea and Nia was the best match of Nia career and easily the best match of Rhea current reign as champion. Rhea had so many meh matches as champ. This was by far the best. Nia was next level and that's what Rhea been missing. It's not her fault no one on Raw outside of Becky on her level but it's killed her impact as a wrestler. She's been great the mic and as the leader of TJD and she's clearly a star. 2023 was her year and it would be nice to see if 2024 can be better. Bianca 2024 been much better than 2023 but 2022 is a high feat as it may have been the goat woman's year ever. That said, Bianca off to a good start. She hasn't been nothing less than a stud in 2024 so far. Becky 2023 was excellent and I can't wait to see her v. Rhea at Mania.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Got damn Austin Theory ain't shyt now. The worst attempts at cheap heat i've seen in a long time. Grayson Waller is literally just a better version than him in all ways...he's an idiot for being around him so much. Its like Renegade being homies with Ultimate Warrior. You're less-than, breh.

Fiji breh is undefeated for real...dude makes Green Hat guy and Vladimir look like casuals
I was in the AEW thread by mistake :scusthov:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching the men's chamber. Really good so far but I hate interference in HIAC and EC. The whole point of the gimmick is "no interference this time"

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Breh bobby clearly got a pop. Re watch that shyt again. :heh:

Who cares about Raquel like that? Thats cap, she ain't that popular breh

Tiff's pop again shocking but she hasn't been good? She's only been around for like two weeks before today's star making performance.

Why you comparing her to Bron in terms of popularity? :dwillhuh:

That's like apples and oranges.
Since she's been on Smackdown, she hasn't been NXT Tiffy. She's been nervous and not executing her moves especially the Swanton as well. But today, she nailed everything. Even her Swanton and Muta elbow was class. This is why I had her tab as the next big thing with Melo and Bron. Trick potentially being the best long term.

Maybe I got to watch it again but it sounded like Bobby wasn't getting much love. It was on KO level unless you consider that over, I don't.

Raquel got one of the biggest pops of the night in Raw on Monday. Come on bro, she's fairly over. She's just not overly over. She was getting Nia treatment when Nia came back again. That's not how Raquel is seen in the states.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He wasn't even in the match lol
Needs a title run in front of crowds.. Plus nobody else really made any sense right now
Damian makes sense is all I was saying outside of Drew. Guys who are inline to take Seth's spot as champ. nikka. Did you read the post I quoted?

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Since she's been on Smackdown, she hasn't been NXT Tiffy. She's been nervous and not executing her moves especially the Swanton as well. But today, she nailed everything. Even her Swanton and Muta elbow was class. This is why I had her tab as the next big thing with Melo and Bron. Trick potentially being the best long term.

Maybe I got to watch it again but it sounded like Bobby wasn't getting much love. It was on KO level unless you consider that over, I don't.

Raquel got one of the biggest pops of the night in Raw on Monday. Come on bro, she's fairly over. She's just not overly over. She was getting Nia treatment when Nia came back again. That's not how Raquel is seen in the states.

Breh, you can’t give her gripe for being off one night when that was her debut match on SD. C’mon breh

And Bobby getting a KO level pop is not considered over now? Breh what we doing here.

And Raquel got a big pop because she‘s been out for a number of months. :heh:

Thats literally the only reason. Like let’s not sugarcoat it.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damian makes sense is all I was saying outside of Drew. Guys who are inline to take Seth's spot as champ. nikka. Did you read the post I quoted?

Yes I wrote the post and said they made the right choice to win the match