WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh bobby clearly got a pop. Re watch that shyt again. :heh:

Who cares about Raquel like that? Thats cap, she ain't that popular breh

Tiff's pop again shocking but she hasn't been good? She's only been around for like two weeks before today's star making performance.

Why you comparing her to Bron in terms of popularity? :dwillhuh:

That's like apples and oranges

Breh is right tho. Australia is known to be notoriously racist(especially to indigenous people), in that context, it was no shock at the crowd took to a nobody like Stratton over popular established stars like Bianca, and Naomi.

Good PPV overall tho. Good winners outside of Becky, and that's because I can't fukking stand Becky lol.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Breh, you can’t give her gripe for being off one night when that was her debut match on SD. C’mon breh

And Bobby getting a KO level pop is not considered over now? Breh what we doing here.

And Raquel got a big pop because she‘s been out for a number of months. :heh:

Thats literally the only reason. Like let’s not sugarcoat it.
She done had three matches and was off on all three. She wasn't even close either. Tonight, this was NXT Tiffany. A legit star performer. Hopefully, we continue to see this verison of Tiff.

Breh, he gets way more pop in the states is all I saying. You trying to do too much right now. Let's just say this, was Bobby getting anywhere near the pop he normally gets on Smackdown, yes or no?

Lmao, so you saying she would have gotten that same pop in Australia as she got in Anaheim? Breh, you full of shyt right now. You making up excuses for cacs? You the type of nikka thats like, there is no racism in this country because I get to pawg. fukk outta here nikka, you trippin

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yes I wrote the post and said they made the right choice to win the match
Oh, yeah. I agree then. From that group, Drew was the only option but everyone knew that based on the press conference in Vegas

• Dap
Reactions: L68

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Breh is right tho. Australia is known to be notoriously racist(especially to indigenous people), in that context, it was no shock at the crowd took to a nobody like Stratton over popular established stars like Bianca, and Naomi.

Good PPV overall tho. Good winners outside of Becky, and that's because I can't fukking stand Becky lol.
For real, it would be one thing if she was over on Smackdown but she basically gets trickets and a couple Tiffy Time signs

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
She done had three matches and was off on all three. She wasn't even close either. Tonight, this was NXT Tiffany. A legit star performer. Hopefully, we continue to see this verison of Tiff.

Breh, he gets way more pop in the states is all I saying. You trying to do too much right now. Let's just say this, was Bobby getting anywhere near the pop he normally gets on Smackdown, yes or no?

Lmao, so you saying she would have gotten that same pop in Australia as she got in Anaheim? Breh, you full of shyt right now. You making up excuses for cacs? You the type of nikka thats like, there is no racism in this country because I get to pawg. fukk outta here nikka, you trippin

Breh you doing the most with these race takes c’mon now. How am I doing the most?

I’m just telling you Raquel ain’t that over breh…that was a coming back from injury pop.

And Bob got a solid pop considering where they are at. Thats all I said.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mens chamber woulda been really good but TWO interference moments in the super cage match is bullsh1t.

Orton vs Logan and AJ vs LA Knight seem penciled in for Mania.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

And like I said her being more over threw me off guard. At no point did I say otherwise.

I just said that Lashley got a fairly good pop considering where they were at. :dwillhuh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Breh you doing the most with these race takes c’mon now. How am I doing the most?

I’m just telling you Raquel ain’t that over breh…that was a coming back from injury pop.

And Bob got a solid pop considering where they are at. That said.
Cause you cappin breh.

You literally saying you don't see a difference. It's massively different.

It wasn't the same audience or close.

Like I said, if Gunther or Ludwig was here, they would be some of the most over wrestlers on the card when we know that never happens on Raw

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Cause you cappin breh.

You literally saying you don't see a difference. It's massively different.

It wasn't the same audience or close.

Like I said, if Gunther or Ludwig was here, they would be some of the most over wrestlers on the card when we know that never happens on Raw

Breh I’m not cappin’ for the crowd in the way you’re thinking I am.

I‘m just saying that they were pretty good in that they were never bored and that they were reacting through and through.

Im not playing no race game. If that’s how you’re looking at it then that’s on you.