WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
This is why HHH is hiding Jade and also why hes been keeping Bianca and Rhea away from eachother. Jade would make Rhea and Raquel look like Becky Lynch
You can't give away all the big money matches right away you got to build them shyt tease that shyt build the overall anticipation it seems like fans don't have the patient to wait. If fans had their way Damage control would of broken up after Bianca kept beating them over & over.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching thr women's chamber now. Tiffys got it, some of the flippy sh1t she does looks dumb but she's the total package and looks more credible than most of the roster. Her, Bianca, and Rhea are a great young foundation for the women's division.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:manny:we haven't hear anything about Becky ever being a diva so i doubt she would be:dahell::pacspit:i not doing the job
Yea Rhea pretty much a face at this point & outside of backstage stuff here & there she don't even be around the Judgment Day anymore
:russ:Seth in his feelings he like see Roman i do get pops

If Sasha Banks or Bianca Belair did this...

th

Screenshot-2023-08-15-at-8.23.51-AM.png

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Tiffany pinning Naomi at EC is making me 2nd guess Bianca as Tiffany's opponent now. :patrice:

Have to see how it all plays out. :mjgrin:
Ya are going to hate it but i can see Bianca putting Tiff over at Mania they are high on Tiff & Bianca is so over that a loss really wouldn't hurt her in the fans eyes but i no TSC is going to be :damn::pacspit:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Crowd hasn't been as strong as other international crowds (Saudi excluding)
I just got home...

People were hype but the card fukking sucked tbh

We knew who was gonna win every match..
And it was only 4 matches smhh crowd died hard in that tag match

Taker came all the way to Australia and didn't do shyt at the show lmao no Rock, no Roman, Cody did fukking nothing..

DJK

All Star
Daps
I just got home...

People were hype but the card fukking sucked tbh

We knew who was gonna win every match..
And it was only 4 matches smhh crowd died hard in that tag match

Taker came all the way to Australia and didn't do shyt at the show lmao no Rock, no Roman, Cody did fukking nothing..

WWE would be crazy to air a marquee match at 6 am Eastern time
They been planning Rhea - Nia as the main for months.
Besides the EC matches, it's all filler bc the novelty of WWE down under still draws

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Watching now.. wtf you can't hear the crowd AT ALL on the broadcast. We were going crazy...

Tiffy time was literally chanted thru that whole chamber.. can't believe how over she was wtf

Very racist crowd.. as expected... Got damn pal

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I mean Rhea vs Bianca

Rhea might not be as hot as she is not next year but I’m just talking :yeshrug:
That's the match I'm talking about too. Bianca fans don't really want it since it's most likely going to be Bianca losing, which is why the only side really clamoring for it are Rhea fans. Bianca & Rhea have said it's a dream match for them, but the money match next year is Bianca vs Jade and possibly for a championship.:ahh: