WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yeah it was 2022 where Lashley got robbed of his WWE title defense by getting taken out before being able to leave his pod, leading to Brock winning the title to set up WM 38's winner take all.

2023 Bobby beat Brock by DQ then was left off WM 39. 😭

All I can guess for him this year is a 6 man tag w/ SP vs Final Testament. :yeshrug:
Yeah and I appreciate him basically carrying the Street Profits with him to a Mania check but you hate to see the waning years of this man's prime go to waste without a Championship.

At least with Mark Henry we got the classic salmon suit moment and a decent Championship run near the end. Bobby is just wasting away when he used to be a Lesnar level threat. It's great for everyone else involved except him.

:francis:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Seth still hurt from Roman roasting his ass. :mjcry:
:to: "see I got a Pop" ass muhafuka :laugh:

Still gotta get Cody on the song to get some spins :alugh:
Seeing how Hunter likes long title reign i feel like Rhea may beat Becky & hold it till next mania to face Bianca or Jade her beating Becky give her reigns some type of legitimacy
I said a long time ago that I could see her with a Roman Reigns three year type of run.

She is not cooling off even a little bit and they just made a PLE around her. I just wonder if Becky willing to do the job.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You have two choices

Rhea vs Becky

Rhea vs Bianca

Both are WM Main Event level matches the bigger one at the moment is is the first choice since it’s right there & been building for a while given you can do the second option next year but you don’t know how hot the story maybe

Bianca vs Tiffany is also the safest option for Bianca now

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
You have two choices

Rhea vs Becky

Rhea vs Bianca

Both are WM Main Event level matches the bigger one at the moment is is the first choice since it’s right there & been building for a while given you can do the second option next year but you don’t know how hot the story maybe

Tiffany pinning Naomi at EC is making me 2nd guess Bianca as Tiffany's opponent now. :patrice:

Have to see how it all plays out. :mjgrin:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I said a long time ago that I could see her with a Roman Reigns three year type of run.

She is not cooling off even a little bit and they just made a PLE around her. I just wonder if Becky willing to do the job.
The difference is tat Roman has had classics and ratings to justify the long reign, Rhea has no classic matches since becoming champ.
Yeah and I appreciate him basically carrying the Street Profits with him to a Mania check but you hate to see the waning years of this man's prime go to waste without a Championship.

At least with Mark Henry we got the classic salmon suit moment and a decent Championship run near the end. Bobby is just wasting away when he used to be a Lesnar level threat. It's great for everyone else involved except him.

:francis:
The HOP run is iconic breh :wow:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You have two choices

Rhea vs Becky

Rhea vs Bianca

It's not even a hot topic right now, and I personally don't care to see it. That match is like people still clamoring for a 4HW Mania match.:mjlol:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
:to: "see I got a Pop" ass muhafuka :laugh:

Still gotta get Cody on the song to get some spins :alugh:

:manny:we haven't hear anything about Becky ever being a diva so i doubt she would be:dahell::pacspit:i not doing the job
Yea Rhea pretty much a face at this point & outside of backstage stuff here & there she don't even be around the Judgment Day anymore
:russ:Seth in his feelings he like see Roman i do get pops