WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That was a good show, but I don't think I ever want a 5am PPV again lol. Nia looked very good in her match, and I think it was her best match ever. Also, it was nice to see how over Rhea is

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So I see Lashley and Naomi were the first ones eliminated :mjpls:. I was up but didn't watch since I already knew what the results wee going to be. It looks like Becky is going to have to be the one to legitimize Rhea's WOAT reign, because by all accounts that match went exactly how I expected it to go.:mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Never thought I'd say it, but Vince is way less of a racist than HHH could ever be on his worst day. At least Vince was willing give a breh like Ahmed Johnson a push to the moon before he fukked it up.

#justiceforvince
#freevinniemac
#vinceisinnocent

:mjcry:
Let's not go that far with the hashtags, but Lashley, Bianca, and the Street Profits were all booked better under Vince.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The worst thing WWE does is sell Raquel as a strong woman when we clearly see her struggling to life people like Liv. Raquel just has a big unimpressive back. Dats it.
The only legit strongwomen in the company are Bianca, Lash, Jade, and lowkey Nattie. Everyone else gets billed as being strong because they don't look like the average chick. The Riptide Rhea hit on Nia wasn't much better than the one she gave her at the Rumble last year, and Nia is much smaller now compared to back then. Raquel is just a 6ft bad built mexican chick that almost drops people whenever she lifts them. When you see Bianca and Lash lift people you can see the difference between natural strength and people that just lift weights.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
The only legit strongwomen in the company are Bianca, Lash, Jade, and lowkey Nattie. Everyone else gets billed as being strong because they don't look like the average chick. The Riptide Rhea hit on Nia wasn't much better than the one she gave her at the Rumble last year, and Nia is much smaller now compared to back then. Raquel is just a 6ft bad built mexican chick that almost drops people whenever she lifts them. When you see Bianca and Lash lift people you can see the difference between natural strength and people that just lift weights.
Muscles for show vs muscles for go

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Damn good PLE considering we knew the winners in advance but that's the case with 99% of the "Event before Mania" shows. My AJ Styles prediction was 2 weeks early (Call me Negrodamus) but it's good to see AJ and Knight both have a guaranteed spot in Mania.

Lashley getting burdened by fukkery 2 years straight during WM tho :unimpressed:
Yeah it was 2022 where Lashley got robbed of his WWE title defense by getting taken out before being able to leave his pod, leading to Brock winning the title to set up WM 38's winner take all.

2023 Bobby beat Brock by DQ then was left off WM 39. 😭

All I can guess for him this year is a 6 man tag w/ SP vs Final Testament. :yeshrug:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Watching the pre-show match now... Vince would've had Indi and Candice sneak a win and then immediately drop the titles on monday on some Zack Ryder shyt.

Indi was straight sonning the kabuki warriors off her size alone. We need more realistic wrestling. Kabuki got the win off of experience cool but when a wrestler has a significant size advantage it should definitely play a part in matchups

She got a top 5 pop of the night you could even argue top 3

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

This is why HHH is hiding Jade and also why hes been keeping Bianca and Rhea away from eachother. Jade would make Rhea and Raquel look like Becky Lynch