WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2024, FEB. 24 LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA 5AM EASTERN/2AM PACIFIC

Should they let Rhea main event the PLE in her home country?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sign me up :ohlawd:

wwe-rikishi.gif

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I was shocked by this frail thing struggling to hit all these power moves on Bianca
Shyt it should be a struggle guys/girls be having 15/20 minutes & hitting moves big time power moves like they haven't been fighting for 20 minutes with ease. i get adrenaline but one or two times ok not damm 8 or times you see alot
There too much cooperation & smoothness to modern matches:manny:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Shyt it should be a struggle guys/girls be having 15/20 minutes & hitting moves big time power moves like they haven't been fighting for 20 minutes with ease. i get adrenaline but one or two times ok not damm 8 or times you see alot
There too much cooperation & smoothness to modern matches:manny:
There's struggle against a resisting opponent or due to fatigue and there's struggling to do almost all offense no matter the time of the match because the performer is legitimately too weak to do their offense

I get it, believe me
I gush about the former every time Gunther has a match. Chad Gable, Tyler Bate as well
Rhea is the best among the WWE women with this

What Becky is going isn't that

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Damn good PLE considering we knew the winners in advance but that's the case with 99% of the "Event before Mania" shows. My AJ Styles prediction was 2 weeks early (Call me Negrodamus) but it's good to see AJ and Knight both have a guaranteed spot in Mania.

Lashley getting burdened by fukkery 2 years straight during WM tho :unimpressed: