Wu-Tang and white people

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yeah dude would get BUSY You just don't hear shyt that you have to rewind (ever since you stopped having to rewind) anymore.

I was just thinking of a verse on How Great dude said Oh son of man who was the Angel with a foot on water and a foot on land? I remember back in Sunday school they had an illustrated version of Revelations and one of the Angels who broke a judgement scroll had a foot on water and a foot on land.

Dude managed to make a verse about NGE lessons while using the bible without shytting on what was essentially a christian rap song.
He’s a master

I truly think he would’ve been a GOAT contender if he dropped a few albums but his lyrics wouldn’t have been accepted in this era ... who else is talking about Allah, Judas Iscariot, John McCain, Harriet Tubman and Nat Turner on the same song while still making your head nod ...

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I guess they're really missing out then:skip:

absolutely. I mean I remember when Rap City had Conscious Wednesday where they would play Pro Black rap songs. There used to be enough Problack rap songs to play them in a block on an entire show It really moved the culture people thought differently. There were c00ns but it wasn't cool to be a c00n as it is now. Now it seems like being a c00n is being smart, like it's impossible for Black people to make it.

shyts crazy.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
True I guess the main reason was all that shyt was Mosh pit ready. Do people even still do that now?

Oh yeah, plenty. If you go to a JPEGMAFIA, Denzel Curry, Lil Uzi, or Death Grips concerts, folks would definitely mosh there. I've seen fights go down too.

Last edited:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
i knew this italian guy at work that loved 50 cent. Like a huge fan. He was :mjpls: as hell though. It amazes me how they love us and despise at once.

I've seen this a millions times. Kool g rap said some white Italian saw him on the train and him that he would kill for him.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He’s a master

I truly think he would’ve been a GOAT contender if he dropped a few albums but his lyrics wouldn’t have been accepted in this era ... who else is talking about Allah, Judas Iscariot, John McCain, Harriet Tubman and Nat Turner on the same song while still making your head nod ...

The man said I'll lick shots at Judas Iscariot and pill off in a Chariot . I'll even give him props for fukking with a Rothschild and living to tale the tale. I mean he knows what they can do, There's no way I'd risk fukking with them and assuming that I would live.

I notice even he didn't say Yeah I fukked with shorty and yes they do run the world.