WTF was we thinking when we used to rock baggy clothes?

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
still better than these skirts you fakkits are rocking these days :pachaha:

thediplomats.jpg

watch the plea copping from these skirt wearing fakkits in this thread commence :banderas:
Jim Jones jacket looks fly AF

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:laff: wasnt nobody trying to dress like camel, nikkas wasnt rocking those wack ass s. carters :camby:

that button up wave died within a few months :russ:

when jimmy dropped we fly high that started the fitted jeans with the wallet chain wave, then kanye came and crush the buildings.
nikka plz button up issued the stop wearing 5 xl jersey way soon as that video came out we was all telling our moms to get us button ups

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
nikka plz button up issued the stop wearing 5 xl jersey way soon as that video came out we was all telling our moms to get us button ups
nikkas was still rocking jerseys breh, how old are you?

do you not know kanye is pretty much single handly the reason why this generation dresses the way it does :what:

jimmy is the reason why everybody in there mother under the age of 18 is wearing true religion.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
TE="Steve Piffler, post: 8339006, member: 462"]
ie3aO.jpg

:troll:
Hol up mayne lol im talm bout it take a damn hour to get that crease right lol some starchie archies, polo shirt, polo boots, coin piece, southside fade lmao couldnt tell me I wasnt a sex symbol back then lol. Texas shyt fasho.[/QUOTE]

hell yeah nikka :myman:

the hoes that would be on you if you had ya starched guess jeans right with the stripe polo....:wow:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Old heads mad but I still see them flabby wearing xxxl enyce walking holding plastic bags ....damn smh

Waiting for the bus to come

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wear baggy clothes and retro nfl/nba/nhl jerseys :yeshrug:. You should see the way these hipster cacs and white washed feminine black people look at me :russ:. I'm not conforming to these feminine ass shyt :birdman:

So you stan ballerina rappers and have no swag? What a deadly combiantion. :wow:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Lemme set this straight for yall old ass nikkas.

1.) Nobody wears skirts.
2.) Kanye West isn't the reason for the fitted transition. I'm deadass serious when I say it was the jerkin period that killed off baggy clothes. When the New Boyz dropped You're a Jerk back in middle school ya boy started gettin clowned for still wearing baggy shyt.

They weren't wearing fitted stuff but the skinny jean phase lasted a year and some change before the fitted. No kid was in class dancing like Kanye with smaller clothing, they were dancing like the jerkin crews :childplease: