WTF was we thinking when we used to rock baggy clothes?

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
yeah contemporary times are so much better :mjlol:

street-goth.png
they look like a squad ready to give you a home makeover

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
TE="Steve Piffler, post: 8339006, member: 462"]
ie3aO.jpg

:troll:[/QUOTE]
Hol up mayne lol im talm bout it take a damn hour to get that crease right lol some starchie archies, polo shirt, polo boots, coin piece, southside fade lmao couldnt tell me I wasnt a sex symbol back then lol. Texas shyt fasho.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
still better than these skirts you fakkits are rocking these days :pachaha:

thediplomats.jpg

watch the plea copping from these skirt wearing fakkits in this thread commence :banderas:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
It was the norm back then. A nikka wouldn't be caught dead wearing anything remotely tight. My short sleeve shirt sleeves had to come past my elbows and my shorts had to be to my shins or I wasn't rockin that shyt! The late 90's/ early 00's styles were definitely not trash, just everything was super big compared to now. They actually started making the clothes smaller like 2006. So everyone wears clothes that are fitted or tight as fukk! That is the norm now so of course everything before it is gonna seem wack in retrospect. But in another 10 years people will be shytting on the styles of today. It's all a cycle.

:russ:

I remember I wouldnt even leave the house if my shirt didnt go pass my elbow.....

Now my shirts cut off at my mid-bicep...:russ:

"I remember"!!

*Doin Bicep-curls in my cubicle....