WTF was we thinking when we used to rock baggy clothes?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And here you old farts go again with the tight pants garbage. :snoop:

Nobody is out here wearing tight pants except a select few. Most people are wearing jeans that actually fit them. And nobody is out here wearing skirts either. So just suck it up and admit ya'll dressed like clowns and let's KIM. :heh:

look at this little nucca hear
shouldn't you be drinking you're formula or something :sas2:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the 90's style was so bad, then why do y'all Pharrell "new black" nikkas buying 90's retro sneakers for double the price they were in the 90's and with less the quality?

New Blacks buy retro Jordan's and Penny's. But wasn't old enough to see them play.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
and we use to clown europeans for wearing tight clothing lol

when did rappers become fashion conscious?

2009?

kneegas dont even wear roc a wear and g units anymore smh

bunch of c00ns wearing clothes made for white people

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
MY nikka I HAD A 9XL SHIRT ONCE :laff:

giphy.gif

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The tight pants thing is bad, but it's also a straw man. Damn near everyone was wearing baggy back then, and it looked like shyt. Only a few people are really out there wearing the skin-tight pants and skirt-like things posted in this thread. For the most part, things are better now.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lemme set this straight for yall old ass nikkas.

1.) Nobody wears skirts.
2.) Kanye West isn't the reason for the fitted transition. I'm deadass serious when I say it was the jerkin period that killed off baggy clothes. When the New Boyz dropped You're a Jerk back in middle school ya boy started gettin clowned for still wearing baggy shyt.

They weren't wearing fitted stuff but the skinny jean phase lasted a year and some change before the fitted. No kid was in class dancing like Kanye with smaller clothing, they were dancing like the jerkin crews :childplease:

It's like speaking a foreign language to these old farts. :laff:

You don't know how many times I've explained to these dudes that the tight pants phase died off years ago. That "You're A Jerk" song came out in 2009 and the whole tight pants was dead by the beginning of 2010. :snoop:

Hell and even then it was just a select few kids that were rocking tight jeans. Me and my homeboys weren't even on that shyt and we used to clown the dudes who were rocking those tight n bright jeans. But after that shyt died off everyone had started rocking jeans that were fitted. :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: ADK

AntLive1981

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia,Pa
I o'd on the baggy pants, xl tees, and the big hoodies.

I will admit though, it looked good for the time though.

I can't even believe I did that...now all y jeans are slim fit or straight regular fit...

I miss those days though...the freedom, the style, the dopeness.
The clothes were dope though. Everything that comes out now feels like a knock-off of early 80's to early 90's shyt.