WTF was we thinking when we used to rock baggy clothes?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, not too long ago I saw a picture of myself circa 2005 with my 7XL tee and it was just :wtf: :dahell: :deadrose:

I still have some XL tees from middle school buried deep in my closet somewhere. :mjlol:

It's funny because all my tees I wear are small now. God I had no swag back then. :snoop:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I still have some XL tees from middle school buried deep in my closet somewhere. :mjlol:

It's funny because all my tees I wear are small now. God I had no swag back then. :snoop:

Honestly, at this point (late 20s) I feel like I'm too old for fashion trends anyway.

All you'll see me rocking these days is a polo and some regular fit/relaxed fit jeans...if that's not trendy enough then :manny: .

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember wearin nothin but jerseys, throwbacks, and tall tees back in high school... With the AF1s high tops or low tops, or timbs... Never really fukked with Js like that.... N I'd always rock a du-rag or a juelz santana styled bandana....

I'd buy new tall tees every other week, remember them shyts was cheap as fukk in jamaica ave...

hazardous

All Star
Daps
dipsetlarge.jpg

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
2003 was a great year:ahh:. I remember this legendary outfit I had on the last day of school 6th grade :win:

Celtics34%20PierceSwingman-WTE.jpg

Big ass white T under the jersey,

Green headband

thumb.aspx

&

these

:wow:

4fossa

All Star
Daps
I used to rock those giant as tall tees. Some giant ass baggy jeans and bball shoes

keep in mind that I live in brazil, and baggy culture was very small, only true hiphop heads would dare to wear baggy and shyt. so basically a lot of floks (even black folk) used to look at me on some :wtf:

nowadays some skaters and supposedly "hip hop old heads" still wear baggy tho.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
That shyt is prolly gonna come back like SnapBack hats did, and y'all new nikkas gonna be talkin about rocking that fresh rocawear

I already see younger heads rocking Tommy Hillfiger and Nautica here in NY.

Me, I'm not trying to go back to the past...I'm trying to move to the future!

That's why I started my own shyt....The Bones Of Houdini
(shameless plug)

Mark my words...this shyt gonna be all over NY this time next year.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Lol...

I was a teen in the late 90s and I LOVED that style. I laugh now cuz it does look a little funny but honestly I was digging it. I'm 5'7 but wore 4X tees and 36-38 jeans (I was a 32-34 lol)

When I got to college man that dipset wear was in full blast, jerseys, tall tees we'd cop 50 on Jamacia Ave b/w the three of us and divvy em up in the dorms...plus they had them fitted hat stores and we'd cop 4-5 hats for $20 a piece.

Couldn't tell us nothing. Whole campus looking like NFL/NBA teams with no coach...them Ny nikkas stayed fresh tho I won't lie. Living in the city had me constantly on :ohhh:status cuz I couldn't understand how nikkas on college campus had $400-500 throwbacks. I was dumb green then lol...

I went a whole semester in solid color tall tees (fresh one err day) durag, pepe/Maurice Malone/rocawear jeans, timbs and a fitted everyday:snoop: We look a LOT better now

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
whose really rocking skirts like that? the internet is the only place i see that shyt. I've seen more of that Fonsworth Bentleyish #menswear shyt in real life tbh.
The so called women's clothing trend is like dateline NBC content for conservative black people.

Dudes just are not rocking womens clothing in the real world. Just like how kids are not having rainbow parties/getting candy laced with meth for halloween :pachaha: