WTF was we thinking when we used to rock baggy clothes?

4fossa

All Star
Daps
LOL legit thread.

I used to wear the biggest clothes that I could find. Shyt was beyond XXL.

Kinda :snoop: because it looked bizarre even in the time.

I still see nikkas thinking that they're oldschool or some shyt wearing giant ass clothes.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
nikkas start goin left field, talking bout dresses and skirts and shyt :scusthov:

thats for them "fashion killa" ass nikkas, i aint fukking with it. but neither am i fukking with that baggy shyt. look, gimme a medium shirt, slim fit jeans and am cool. nothing extra tight, no skinny jeans, just fitted shyt. keep it masculine.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
better than this feminine super tight bullshyt the kids are wearing now :eatyourchildren:

I cosign this. I dont wear baggy anymore but I wear my stuff fitted with a little room...Cats done just stole the shotta style...I saw a little dude wearing a skirt in real life yesterday coming from the highschool at that....I told my son that is a no-go in my household. I already have a daughter.

How can his parents let him wear that?

If any of you Ellison High School Kids in Killeen are on here explain this to me?

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
baggy-540x314.jpg

Coli nyggas circa 2004

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And here you old farts go again with the tight pants garbage. :snoop:

Nobody is out here wearing tight pants except a select few. Most people are wearing jeans that actually fit them. And nobody is out here wearing skirts either. So just suck it up and admit ya'll dressed like clowns and let's KIM. :heh:

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
that shyt was horrible....:snoop:

3 xl jeresy or tall T, size 38 pants, high top 1's with the strap :huhldup:

i look sexy now...fitted pants, fitted shirt to show of my toned body, with a pair of fresh footwear :obama:

ZJLXbuN.jpg
:pachaha:your a fairy