WTF was we thinking when we used to rock baggy clothes?

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
yeah contemporary times are so much better :mjlol:

street-goth.png

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
saggin never left......nikkas are just wearing their waist size now and the length of the jeans are "slimmer and taller"..so basically your rockin crispy demin your waist size or 1-2 up with a slight sag makin the denim wrinkle down

weird terminology but u know what i mean someone posted an image buff

dude on the far right but less tighter but still crisp

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that shyt was horrible....:snoop:

3 xl jeresy or tall T, size 38 pants, high top 1's with the strap :huhldup:

i look sexy now...fitted pants, fitted shirt to show of my toned body, with a pair of fresh footwear :obama:

ZJLXbuN.jpg

Was disgusting. Looked like bros was just buying out the XXXL section with no regard for fit.

AntLive1981

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia,Pa
It was the norm back then. A nikka wouldn't be caught dead wearing anything remotely tight. My short sleeve shirt sleeves had to come past my elbows and my shorts had to be to my shins or I wasn't rockin that shyt! The late 90's/ early 00's styles were definitely not trash, just everything was super big compared to now. They actually started making the clothes smaller like 2006. So everyone wears clothes that are fitted or tight as fukk! That is the norm now so of course everything before it is gonna seem wack in retrospect. But in another 10 years people will be shytting on the styles of today. It's all a cycle.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
nikkas will be in here 6 months from now wondering how they used to wear pants because skirts are more liberating.

:russ:

i seen a cac in mcdonalds dressed in all white dress with white leggins underneath. he thought he was asap rocky or kanye or some shyt. :snoop:

Cwilk02

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I never did get into tall tee's but i'm guilty of wearing dikkie pants and shorts with XL polos s shirts even though i wore an medium. :snoop:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yep I'm sure...yea the baggy shyt was bad, but it was still better than these fukking fairies rocking rolled up tight jeans like capri pants, dudes rocking women's boots, dresses, etc. shyt is disgusting.

Breh.... the killers in the 80s wore the tiniest pants. These kids are fairies now because they arent battle tested. Its like undercooked underkneaded bread.
dawg, you just gonna have to let them...:mjpls:...we need more clowns out here to raise our stock :win:

Thats why I let other dudes do what they want...women can see through that other wack shyt :ufdup:
If you need everyone else to look wack to get p*ssy :sas1:

:russ:

Last edited:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Yep I'm sure...yea the baggy shyt was bad, but it was still better than these fukking fairies rocking rolled up tight jeans like capri pants, dudes rocking women's boots, dresses, etc. shyt is disgusting.

You must live a gay community,..I've never seen nikkas rocking that shyt:stopitslime: