WTF was we thinking when we used to rock baggy clothes?

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Jackpot_(Chingy_album).jpg
:scusthov:

that jackpot song :banderas:

i owned this album :birdman:

chingy raps >>> 97% of mianstream faq shyt out today

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Can't stand that tight ass shyt people wear, never wore anything super big but I did wear jerseys. The middle is about where I am. I did used to have to buy jeans a little bigger than I wanted to because of my height tho.

Exactly. my point is there was nothing wrong with in the middle; OP posted exaggerated examples which is not where the majority were at when that shyt was popular.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nikkas will be in here 6 months from now wondering how they used to wear pants because skirts are more liberating.

:russ:

dawg, you just gonna have to let them...:mjpls:...we need more clowns out here to raise our stock :win:

Thats why I let other dudes do what they want...women can see through that other wack shyt :ufdup:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Y'all need to stop with this everything comes around again shyt. 2000 was damn near 15 years ago, the baggy clothes trend woulda started by now if that was the case.

Most shyt from the early 2000s was garbage, that will not be a time we get all nostalgic on.

That skin tight 80s shyt took damn near 25-30 years to come back. Now it's that early 90s shyt people be rockin.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
My homeboy in Louisiana is ripped like T.O. but you can't tell with his baggy azz jeans and big XXXL Polos. :lolbron: Let em live tho.

I'm in decent shape and get more compliments because of the fitted clothing I wear.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Like every dude i went to school with or hung around with dressed like a Dipset member or wore long ass jean shorts almost down to there ankles, af1s and G Unit tees

Or those ugly ass G Unit tanktops..

1000x1000.jpg
I used to date some kid who was a huge G Unit stan, owened a few of those and drove the most beat up hooptie and had a like a bowl cut :mjlol: