WTF USA BREHS HOW THE fukk 82% OF BLACK WOMEN ARE BLATANT #HOFH VIOLATIONS WITH 56% BEING REAL OBESE

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Aside from muscle mass, bone mass can also vary in the races.

Asian countries don't use this version of the BMI chart to measure obesity because what's considered normal for the American white person can be overweight for Asians. Instead, more progressive medicine focuses on body fat percentage, especially around the abdomen, to determine obesity and risk of diabetes and heart issues.

Another example, Tiara is considered obese in terms of BMI, but not in terms of actual health risks and body fat:
300x300.jpg

Folks should really be paying attention to those Hispanic numbers though

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Aside from muscle mass, bone mass can also vary in the races.

Asian countries don't use this version of the BMI chart to measure obesity because what's considered normal for the American white person can be overweight for Asians. Instead, more progressive medicine focuses on body fat percentage, especially around the abdomen, to determine obesity and risk of diabetes and heart issues.

Another example, Tiara is considered obese in terms of BMI, but not in terms of actual health risks and body fat:
300x300.jpg

Folks should really be paying attention to those Hispanic numbers though

yea I meant to say BF% not BMI last time, BMI isn't accurate as two men that are 6'0 240 can have diff body fat %

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Those numbers don't make seem right to me. They're not just saying that half of black Adults are OVERWEIGHT, they're saying they're obese. I mean, I see a lot of fat brothers and sisters but.........nikka, 47%? :dahell:

What about those white numbers? There are a bunch of Mama Junes out there.
oXvUeQ7.png

Only 32.6% for white people?
3PYKmMK.png

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Don't move the goal post

He's really not... south africa has a distinct history which directly effects the country's gastronomic make up. Tends to be more eurocentric/westsrnized when compared to say, senegal or Cameroon. The 'westernizing' of one's diet has proven to be a harbinger for increased obesity and disease. hit up areas in west africa or the Caribbean where people stick to their local/traditional diets, what chris says is fact. Take a trip and see for yourself breh.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
He's really not... south africa has a distinct history which directly effects the country's gastronomic make up. Tends to be more eurocentric/westsrnized when compared to say, senegal or Cameroon. The 'westernizing' of one's diet has proven to be a harbinger for increased obesity and disease. hit up areas in west africa or the Caribbean where people stick to their local/traditional diets, what chris says is fact. Take a trip and see for yourself breh.

aka "they are poor"

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
What theory c00n? So the average Carribean or African women is smaller in general than a white or Asian women?? It's been proven blacks usually have a more muscle mass compared to other races. When calculating a person's renal function which I do daily since I'm a pharmacist there is a different number if the person is black because "creatinine" is a product of muscle break down and is cleared through the kidneys. The numbers are different for blacks.

I said too many American women are overweight what else you want me too say. Plus why the fukk you care about any black women since your c00n ass ain't checking for them.

Yeah most african/caribbean women who follow their traditional diets are in much better shape than any American woman regardless of race or ethnicity.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You are extremely ignorant. Lol have you traveled to any of these locations? Likely not. Try eating a fresh clean food diet and see how much that alters your body composition. You'll never know because u love your hfcs, burgers, and cookies too much
Lol my moms pops was a clan chief so they had land and such for farming and she weight 98 lbs at 5'2 when she came to America from Liberia. Def not rich but not poor. You got chicks in America that are 5'1 175 :scust:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Black people have thicker builds on average so the numbers are skewed plus a lot goes to the ass