WTF USA BREHS HOW THE fukk 82% OF BLACK WOMEN ARE BLATANT #HOFH VIOLATIONS WITH 56% BEING REAL OBESE

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
This isn't news too many American black women are over weight.

But black women in "general" will usually weight more than a white or Asian women due to muscle mass. And I will say black women usually carry their weight well. A lot of white women even if they're out of shape will still have skinny/small legs and just gain weight in their stomach like muffin top.

We need more black women being active at a young age. My dad made my sister get into sports at a young age. He always said he didn't want her to be overweight. And to this day she's active/in shape. Good eating and exercise habits are easier to maintain when their taught at a early age. If I have a daughter I will also put her in sports and physical activities.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Breh you are a Canadian-Hatian man black American women have zero to do with you:mjlol:

Your random obsession with our women is:mjlol:

That's like me (being black American) going on a Australian pop culture site and dissing Australian black women.... Super super random:mjlol:
:what:
Yeah cuz I don't go at all in the US.
You stupid inbreed motherfukker.
yo momma probably a fat bytch :mjlol: fat fukk
yous a fat fukk too, cant even see ya down dikk :russ:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
:what:
Yeah cuz I don't go at all in the US.
You stupid inbreed motherfukker.
yo momma probably a fat bytch :mjlol: fat fukk
yous a fat fukk too, cant even see ya down dikk :russ:

Breh how old are you. Fukk oudda here with that 6th grade bullshyt.
And lol you probably visit the US for vacation and shyt. Nonetheless black American women are not YOUR women:dahell:.

Worry about your own women or at least Haitian-American females smart dumb nikka

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Thought this was interesting

equtub.png

Kinda odd that black female obesity rates are so much higher than black male obesity rates (56% vs. 37%)...considering you'd think the diet would be similar. :patrice:

Not bashing either (in fact I tend to like curvy women) but it does strike me as a little odd.

It shouldn't be odd. Black men are way more active than black women, plus even the obesity rate should be lower for black men since we carry more muscle mass than most races. A lot of NFL players like Ahmad Brooks, Arian Foster, etc. would be obese based on the way it is measured.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Breh how old are you. Fukk oudda here with that 6th grade bullshyt.
And lol you probably visit the US for vacation and shyt. Nonetheless black American women are not YOUR women:dahell:.

Worry about your own women or at least Haitian-American females smart dumb nikka
Man Ima come there and fukk your women whenever I want bytch.
We good up here in Canada, we dont have an obesity problem.
You sound mad.
Your momma is really a fat bytch and this worries me that this fat slore was allowed to reproduce.
Since now you's a fat fukk and your kids will probably be too :mjcry:
I just want what is best for black people, and seeing stats like this in the US makes me cry :mjcryoak:
Kill yourself ya fat fukk and dont reproduce plz

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Man Ima come there and fukk your women whenever I want bytch.
We good up here in Canada, we dont have an obesity problem.
You sound mad.
Your momma is really a fat bytch and this worries me that this fat slore was allowed to reproduce.
Since now you's a fat fukk and your kids will probably be too :mjcry:
I just want what is best for black people, and seeing stats like this in the US makes me cry :mjcryoak:
Kill yourself ya fat fukk and dont reproduce plz

Lol how do I sound mad. Just challenging your smart-dumb complex you have with American black women
And the boled just exposes you as troll

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Lol how do I sound mad. Just challenging your smart-dumb complex you have with American black women
And the boled just exposes you as troll
Exposes me as a troll?
Au contraire nikka you fukking heated cuz this article talks about your momma ya fat bytch.
nikka stop being fat do something with your life ya fat son of a fat bytch.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Exposes me as a troll?
Au contraire nikka you fukking heated cuz this article talks about your momma ya fat bytch.
nikka stop being fat do something with your life ya fat son of a fat bytch.
:what:?

Whats with your obsession with obesity. Nikka I weigh 150 pounds:mjlol: Keep that dumb shyt up there