WTF USA BREHS HOW THE fukk 82% OF BLACK WOMEN ARE BLATANT #HOFH VIOLATIONS WITH 56% BEING REAL OBESE

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Breh just stop. I dont know where your trolling begins or ends
lol At "fat" jokes meant to insult and demean a grown man:skip:

With that being said Black American women=the goat black women
Nah nikka you wanted to come at me, I ain't gon stop ya fat fukking piece of shyt.
You came here :cape: for these #HOFH :sas2: violations and went at me.
I ain't gon let go you fat fukker. I ain't tryna make no jokes. I'm describing you in reality ya overweight obese cant even see his dikk smelling like corn puffs couch melon bytch made eating the muffin wrap cant wipe his ass right out of breath after half a step weighing more than shaq at birth hoe ass bytch made c00n fukk boy.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
This isn't news too many American black women are over weight.

But black women in "general" will usually weight more than a white or Asian women due to muscle mass. And I will say black women usually carry their weight well. A lot of white women even if they're out of shape will still have skinny/small legs and just gain weight in their stomach like muffin top.

We need more black women being active at a young age. My dad made my sister get into sports at a young age. He always said he didn't want her to be overweight. And to this day she's active/in shape. Good eating and exercise habits are easier to maintain when their taught at a early age. If I have a daughter I will also put her in sports and physical activities.
this bullshyt theory does not hold weight in African and Caribbean countries.

Americans just love to eat junk food.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Nah nikka you wanted to come at me, I ain't gon stop ya fat fukking piece of shyt.
You came here :cape: for these #HOFH :sas2: violations and went at me.
I ain't gon let go you fat fukker. I ain't tryna make no jokes. I'm describing you in reality ya overweight obese cant even see his dikk smelling like corn puffs couch melon bytch made eating the muffin wrap cant wipe his ass right out of breath after half a step weighing more than shaq at birth hoe ass bytch made c00n fukk boy.
its impossible for you to take the high ground in this. No matter the outcome you will still be a Canadian nikka obsessed with Black American women. This is like your third time going out of your way to talk reckless about them. And lol @ calling me a c00n. Do they say that up there?:skip:

And 150 pounds is fat...................tracking:skip:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
its impossible for you to take the high ground in this. No matter the outcome you will still be a Canadian nikka obsessed with Black American women. This is like your third time going out of your way to talk reckless about them. And lol @ calling me a c00n. Do they say that up there?:skip:

And 150 pounds is fat...................tracking:skip:
You's a short fat nikka.
nikka just get the fukk away from ya fat fukk
God damn this is dull.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
this bullshyt theory does not hold weight in African and Caribbean countries.

Americans just love to eat junk food.
What theory c00n? So the average Carribean or African women is smaller in general than a white or Asian women?? It's been proven blacks usually have a more muscle mass compared to other races. When calculating a person's renal function which I do daily since I'm a pharmacist there is a different number if the person is black because "creatinine" is a product of muscle break down and is cleared through the kidneys. The numbers are different for blacks.

I said too many American women are overweight what else you want me too say. Plus why the fukk you care about any black women since your c00n ass ain't checking for them.

Last edited:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
South Africa is the 3rd most obese country in the world
You do know South Africa has more fast food joints than every country in Africa?
I have been to Pretoria and Johannesburg. Those Cities can pass for any major city in Europe or America.

Fast food is everywhere.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
4pt3rg1crkyt3rnoeead1xfpg494076763.jpg

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most ppl in this country r fat tho....except me...im cut up