WTF USA BREHS HOW THE fukk 82% OF BLACK WOMEN ARE BLATANT #HOFH VIOLATIONS WITH 56% BEING REAL OBESE

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Aside from muscle mass, bone mass can also vary in the races.

Asian countries don't use this version of the BMI chart to measure obesity because what's considered normal for the American white person can be overweight for Asians. Instead, more progressive medicine focuses on body fat percentage, especially around the abdomen, to determine obesity and risk of diabetes and heart issues.

Another example, Tiara is considered obese in terms of BMI, but not in terms of actual health risks and body fat:
300x300.jpg

Folks should really be paying attention to those Hispanic numbers though

More black women who are considered obese look like Precious than Tiara. Black women need to get off that "thick" nonsense and embrace healthier lifestyles like eating fruits and veggies and working out regularly. It ain't healthy for you to be over 35 and still on that lazy diet.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The BMI is worthless but you can't deny their are a lot of fat bytches walking around. I am currently in the deep south and fat bytches out number skinny women. It is really pathetic. The worst are cute in the face women who have been swallowed up by fat. I am in the gym a lot, so any girl I am with HAS to be in shape.

They are killing themselves, literally.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Asian countries don't use this version of the BMI chart to measure obesity because what's considered normal for the American white person can be overweight for Asians. Instead, more progressive medicine focuses on body fat percentage, especially around the abdomen, to determine obesity and risk of diabetes and heart issues.

Another example, Tiara is considered obese in terms of BMI, but not in terms of actual health risks and body fat:
300x300.jpg

that's cool and all but let's not pretend like most black women look anything like that. these heauxs are straight up fat out here.

Daps
Man Ima come there and fukk your women whenever I want bytch.
We good up here in Canada, we dont have an obesity problem.
You sound mad.
Your momma is really a fat bytch and this worries me that this fat slore was allowed to reproduce.
Since now you's a fat fukk and your kids will probably be too :mjcry:
I just want what is best for black people, and seeing stats like this in the US makes me cry :mjcryoak:
Kill yourself ya fat fukk and dont reproduce plz

You're not Canadian, you're Haitian living in the white man's country.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

300x300.jpg

Why y'all nikkas keep posting these outliers as examples? The average broad ain't built like that breh :comeon:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Thought this was interesting

equtub.png

Kinda odd that black female obesity rates are so much higher than black male obesity rates (56% vs. 37%)...considering you'd think the diet would be similar. :patrice:

Not bashing either (in fact I tend to like curvy women) but it does strike me as a little odd.

My boyfriend used these stats to explain BM exodus to Brazil et al in search of a mate/wife. "more than half of BW in the US are fat":yeshrug:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I wasn't trying to say that most Black women are built like Tiara. I do believe obesity is an issue here (I work in Houston, I've seen all sorts of fat logic). But I do believe that a percentage of the stats are skewed because the BMI system isn't consistent. I do believe the Hispanic numbers are higher than the black numbers

More black women who are considered obese look like Precious than Tiara. Black women need to get off that "thick" nonsense and embrace healthier lifestyles like eating fruits and veggies and working out regularly. It ain't healthy for you to be over 35 and still on that lazy diet.

that's cool and all but let's not pretend like most black women look anything like that. these heauxs are straight up fat out here.
@bdizzle

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
300x300.jpg

Thats a bad woman right there :whoo: