WTF USA BREHS HOW THE fukk 82% OF BLACK WOMEN ARE BLATANT #HOFH VIOLATIONS WITH 56% BEING REAL OBESE

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
This is a picture of me.

I am considered "overweight" by bmi standards because of my height and the relative density of muscle.

Take that to mean what you will.

Hint:
BMI is beyond worthless.

I don't know why you guys keep talking about how bmi isn't effective because of muscle mass....most people in this country are FAT, they do not have any muscle mass they are either fat or skinny fat.

This shyt only applies to people who work out seriously (like me:jawalrus:) and professional athletes. For everyone else, the bmi is effective. Don't tell me you don't see a bunch of fat fukks and sloppy motherfukkers everywhere, because I sure do.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
You should be more concerned with a woman's diet than her workout routine.

She she hits the 40's and 50's and doesn't go to the gym anymore you have a problem.

It doesn't matter what you eat, if you stop working out and you hit 40-50, shyt will be sagging like a motherfukker. Lookin at that shyt will have you:patrice:

Good thing my girl likes go for runs and hikes:whew:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I don't know why you guys keep talking about how bmi isn't effective because of muscle mass....most people in this country are FAT, they do not have any muscle mass they are either fat or skinny fat.

This shyt only applies to people who work out seriously (like me:jawalrus:) and professional athletes. For everyone else, the bmi is effective. Don't tell me you don't see a bunch of fat fukks and sloppy motherfukkers everywhere, because I sure do.

Because the shyt affects my insurance rates. On my insurance, I'm listed as "overweight" (right next to my waist measurement of 32" and stellar cholesterol numbers) and hence pay more, because a bunch of people decided this high-school level calculation was a great way to categorize people, when more effective and accurate methods are readily available.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Where do y'all get this thick chicks turn fat thing from? I've seen plenty big titty, fat assed chicks in their 40s still with the body :mindblown:

Breh, when I was 12, one of my older cousins told me to fukk thick broads and marry slim ones. Most women who were thick in the late teens and early 20s are fat n sloppy now. Only one still has her body, but she working out like mad just to maintain it.

Docaveli

Banned
Daps
don't go abandoning black girls now, black girls are GOAT. :ufdup: im watching you nikka. don't go to the CAC side or else

Haha, well you know I been pro black and a militant right from the crib. Before I even knew about the black panthers, slavery and racism I always been the type of dude that was strong minded, stayed in my lane and didn't go where I wasn't wanted.

But my Father told me something I think about all the time, and that was your happiness can come from anywhere, he used my mom as an example, they separated after 15 years and both were from the same background.

I got head from a white girl in high school during a train, that's about as far I ever came sexually with a white ho, i don't be in white areas so my dating pool is strictly black, however the older i get what my Father told me is clearer and clearer.

If i met a Russian, middle eastern bytch with strong values and know what a woman's role posed to be i won't turn her down no more than i would if it was a black bytch.

I ain't fina holla at a white gul that gun give me the same problems as a black bytch. I m looking for a bytch that gun shut up and play her position no exceptions.

Docaveli

Banned
Daps
That nikka sound suicidal.

Always a pleasure for nikkas like that to cross over to the dark side :win:

Pound for pound i can guarantee you i don't have the same problems you have in your life. I'm fully invested in life, i am only trying to give you a rope to climb but if u want to hang urself then go ahead

Docaveli

Banned
Daps
You should be more concerned with a woman's diet than her workout routine.

She she hits the 40's and 50's and doesn't go to the gym anymore you have a problem.

I said that in my post. Diet is the key, exercise gives you the shape.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Haha, well you know I been pro black and a militant right from the crib. Before I even knew about the black panthers, slavery and racism I always been the type of dude that was strong minded, stayed in my lane and didn't go where I wasn't wanted.

But my Father told me something I think about all the time, and that was your happiness can come from anywhere, he used my mom as an example, they separated after 15 years and both were from the same background.

I got head from a white girl in high school during a train, that's about as far I ever came sexually with a white ho, i don't be in white areas so my dating pool is strictly black, however the older i get what my Father told me is clearer and clearer.

If i met a Russian, middle eastern bytch with strong values and know what a woman's role posed to be i won't turn her down no more than i would if it was a black bytch.

I ain't fina holla at a white gul that gun give me the same problems as a black bytch. I m looking for a bytch that gun shut up and play her position no exceptions.
Wheww, real shyt bruh. Salute to that top class post. Get that bad bytch you deserve bruh.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Thought this was interesting

equtub.png

Kinda odd that black female obesity rates are so much higher than black male obesity rates (56% vs. 37%)...considering you'd think the diet would be similar. :patrice:

Not bashing either (in fact I tend to like curvy women) but it does strike me as a little odd.
women store fat easier than men.