WTF!!!! Taylor Swift’s album sold 2.5 million first week. And 1.8 million are pure sales.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
She ain’t gotta fake shyt.. look at her concert sales
What’s funny is the only time anyone here mentions this girl is record sales. The same people applauding this shyt be mad when she beats out Kendrick Lamar for AOTY awards while this man winning Peabody awards. Numbers have never determined AOTY winners until her.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Sure it is but for any unwilling c0cksucker, its her history. As usual...people turn a blind to real shyt over hype and dramatics.
Sir you're a grown ass man (presumably) mad(and uninformed) about a situation from 25 years ago that has nothing to do with you. LeToya and Latavia wouldn't even describe that as what occurred.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
What’s funny is the only time anyone here mentions this girl is record sales. The same people applauding this shyt be mad when she beats out Kendrick Lamar for AOTY awards while this man winning Peabody awards. Numbers have never determined AOTY winners until her.

*Pulitzer Prize

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Sir you're a grown ass man (presumably) mad(and uninformed) about a situation from 25 years ago that has nothing to do with you. LeToya and Latavia wouldn't even describe that as what occurred.
Uninformed? Youre just a kid....like we didnt see the new members pop up after the Bills, bills, bills follow up..the other girls didnt know they were replaced until they turned on BET. Saw the video. Trifiling. Pathetic. Weak. Selfish. You can ride with little girl but some dont have to forget how she came up.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Uninformed? Youre just a kid....like we didnt see the new members pop up after the Bills, bills, bills follow up..the other girls didnt know they were replaced until they turned on BET. Saw the video. Trifiling. Pathetic. Weak. Selfish. You can ride with little girl but some dont have to forget how she came up.

You don't how old I am to make that assumption. I saw everything first hand. Had The Writings on the Wall when it first dropped. They weren't replaced after Bills, Bills, Bills, they were on until the end of 1999(way after Bug A Boo was released). Gone, because they wanted the group to have 2 separate managers. One for them and Mathew for Beyoncé and Kelly.

Toya and Tavia admitted they filed they dissolving of management without talking to Beyoncé or Kelly so they were blindsided by it. Mind you all these girls were 17 and 18. Why would Beyoncé and Kelly who's guardian is Mathew as well as their manager side with Latoya and Latavia when they weren't aware those 2 had an issue beforehand??

It's one thing to criticize Mathew. He should've handle that shyt differently but no way I'm siding from my father over some shyt ya'll couldn't even speak to me about. Toya and Tavia even tried to sue Bey and Kelly but had to drop it because there was no real case against them.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You don't how old I am to make that assumption. I saw everything first hand. Had The Writings on the Wall when it first dropped. They weren't replaced after Bills, Bills, Bills, they were on until the end of 1999(way after Bug A Boo was released). Gone, because they wanted the group to have 2 separate managers. One for them and Mathew for Beyoncé and Kelly.

Toya and Tavia admitted they filed they dissolving of management without talking to Beyoncé or Kelly so they were blindsided by it. Mind you all these girls were 17 and 18. Why would Beyoncé and Kelly who's guardian is Mathew as well as their manager side with Latoya and Latavia when they weren't aware those 2 had an issue beforehand??

It's one thing to criticize Mathew. He should've handle that shyt differently but no way I'm siding from my father over some shyt ya'll couldn't even speak to me about. Toya and Tavia even tried to sue Bey and Kelly but had to drop it because there was no real case against them.
And thats the point the manager and his daughter moved forward without a clean resolution.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This. It's really crazy how little drama Beyonce gets into in terms of her engagement with fans and her colleagues, yet she generates so much backlash and disdain. She literally abstains from drama. Doesn't do thirst traps or get sensitive about criticism online. She just does her work. It's really strange and I'm starting to wonder if it's about her being a super rich and celebrated Black woman. Cause if it's not about that, what is all the hate about?
fans will look for any reason to hop off your wave.

Even Adele ain't as big as she used to be because she literally ain't as big as she used to be.
These people either aren’t black or just like being different.

Taylor Swift is literally white mediocrity and basicness personified who has convinces her fans they know her because she lets them in and writes about her personal life like a tumblr girl. They’re literally tuning in to the next chapter - that and her being all ages friendly is why she sells so much. His biggest accomplishment is her commitment to that act for almost two decades whereas all of his peers got tired of being brand disciplined. The only thing people talk about with her is sales like what @Piff Perkins is doing because aside from those industry approved reviews - she’s not considered a stand out talent in any one particular area. She’s the largest gap between talent and success (musically) in music history. Black people aren’t shocked by her success, they’re shocked at how much white women love this mediocrity and relate to it - they literally cannot relate to her so she doesn’t appeal to them. For a black artist to be a superstar they have to excel at something musically and be elite in some way. This girl is an average songwriter, with minimal vocal abilities that plays instruments at a level 1/8 of the talent in HER’s finger. A black version of her could never exist.

That's bullshyt and the reason why HER isn't even closer to her level is because Black people are the toughest crowd to please. Even at HER's peak Black people would complain about how HER is being forced onto them. Taylor's biggest superpower is that she knows how to convince an 8 year old to hear a song about the latest random dikk she fukked and make it stick to their ribs without their parents raising an eyebrow.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
These people either aren’t black or just like being different.

Taylor Swift is literally white mediocrity and basicness personified who has convinces her fans they know her because she lets them in and writes about her personal life like a tumblr girl. They’re literally tuning in to the next chapter - that and her being all ages friendly is why she sells so much. His biggest accomplishment is her commitment to that act for almost two decades whereas all of his peers got tired of being brand disciplined. The only thing people talk about with her is sales like what @Piff Perkins is doing because aside from those industry approved reviews - she’s not considered a stand out talent in any one particular area. She’s the largest gap between talent and success (musically) in music history. Black people aren’t shocked by her success, they’re shocked at how much white women love this mediocrity and relate to it - they literally cannot relate to her so she doesn’t appeal to them. For a black artist to be a superstar they have to excel at something musically and be elite in some way. This girl is an average songwriter, with minimal vocal abilities that plays instruments at a level 1/8 of the talent in HER’s finger. A black version of her could never exist.
Bingo!

I love this dude on TikTok who does parodies of her songs MAKING FUN of her and her fans still hype him up because it’s so easy to write her music.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Bingo!

I love this dude on TikTok who does parodies of her songs MAKING FUN of her and her fans still hype him up because it’s so easy to write her music.
Wait-
Are those her real lyrics?! :wtf:

“Anti-Hero” was way better than that

I rocked with “Bad Blood” too

And I loved “End Game”.

I can appreciate the actual hits, but this is pretty much the list for me. Lol

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
fans will look for any reason to hop off your wave.

Even Adele ain't as big as she used to be because she literally ain't as big as she used to be.

That's bullshyt and the reason why HER isn't even closer to her level is because Black people are the toughest crowd to please. Even at HER's peak Black people would complain about how HER is being forced onto them. Taylor's biggest superpower is that she knows how to convince an 8 year old to hear a song about the latest random dikk she fukked and make it stick to their ribs without their parents raising an eyebrow.
Idgaf what you think is bullshyt bro. Like what the fukk are you actually arguing about nikka? I never even got into HER vs. Swift. But you came in and some super stupid and irrelevant diatribe about black people. I literally just broke down her lack of musical talent playing instruments and used HER as a relevant example and in your Swiftie underwear you thought I was comparing two completely opposite artists. I simply said why black people don’t get it. Adele’s fanbase isn’t mainly black, neither was Celine Dion but no one questioned their vocals - they had a readily identifiable talent. That was the obvious. So take you stupid anti-black take, your Swiftie drawers and get the fukk up out of mentions if you want to be the most white washed dude from the BX that bad.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Idgaf what you think is bullshyt bro. Like what the fukk are you actually arguing about nikka? I never even got into HER vs. Swift. But you came in and some super stupid and irrelevant diatribe about black people. I literally just broke down her lack of musical talent playing instruments and used HER as a relevant example and in your Swiftie underwear you thought I was comparing two completely opposite artists. I simply said why black people don’t get it. Adele’s fanbase isn’t mainly black, neither was Celine Dion but no one questioned their vocals - they had a readily identifiable talent. That was the obvious. So take you stupid anti-black take, your Swiftie drawers and get the fukk up out of mentions if you want to be the most white washed dude from the BX that bad.
Shut up and have a snickers. You too stressed over this. I'm not even a Taylor Swift fan.