WTF!!!! Taylor Swift’s album sold 2.5 million first week. And 1.8 million are pure sales.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This is one of the most delusional out of touch takes I’ve ever seen on the Coli.
That Beyonce album was 152 on the Billboard this week. Taylor Swift’s last album was 17.

How are you possibly defining “relevant” in the face of the actual numbers?
Yeah man. These people are living in their own bubbles. Of course Beyonce has had more impact in my personal life because my wife and her friends love her. They don’t really listen to Taylor like that but my wife put me into the “Lover” album. The title track is flames.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You know what, I was going to write a response but I honestly don't understand how people talk about album/streaming sales and numbers.

I guess I just now realized how boring/dry that stuff is to talk about :heh: :mjlol:

I'll let ya'll have at it. :ehh:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I believe she did work with Taylor and she had a decent wave from that video games song up to the Norman fukking Rockwell album. Sure she wasn't so popular that she was getting crossover appeal but she was getting play and was known to people that listen to that genre
:picard:

fukking all you want Taylor stole her essence. It is what is … I listen to both.

:yeshrug:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard:

fukking all you want Taylor stole her essence. It is what is … I listen to both.

:yeshrug:
nfr.png

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Imma keep it real. I tried to avoid Lana when I saw that Blue Jeans SNL performance. :mjlol: I thought “this bytch can’t be serious”.

Since then, my lady got me into her music since her Ultraviolence album. She’s a really talented song writer. :ehh:

Still would never see her live after that SNL debacle, unless she’s improved.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You know what, I was going to write a response but I honestly don't understand how people talk about album/streaming sales and numbers.

I guess I just now realized how boring/dry that stuff is to talk about :heh: :mjlol:

I'll let ya'll have at it. :ehh:
:mjlol:
There’s nothing wrong with just admitting that you were wrong.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Where are all these people "buying" physical copies of her from? Online, but I highly doubt, a million plus people bought physical copies, without being some bundle package.
If you’re not familiar with the current vinyl record craze, you probably aren’t aware of just how popular it is for these lil hwyte chicks to go to Target, WalMart and local record stores to buy a vinyl record of this swift chick. They’ll gladly buy each color variation of the same got damn album at $35 per and run home to play one on their shytty $40 Chinese Crosby record destroyer with mono speaker and tape the others on the damn wall.