WTF!!!! Taylor Swift’s album sold 2.5 million first week. And 1.8 million are pure sales.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
bouncy fans gotta accept this. aint nobody talkin about texas holdem

Texas Holdem was garbage. Sounds exactly like the hoedown song from the Hannah Montana movie. Shoutout Disney channel

16 Carriages was the far superior track but of course the masses didn't like it smh

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Well she’s a white girl. What else is she supposed to do? Twerk like Hannah Montana did????

She seems authentic to herself.
I agree. I have several complementary comments in this thread towards Taylor specifically that she’s true to the art she makes, she stays in her lane, and she’s a hard worker. I think you’re mistaking my comments for criticism because I quoted the post pointing out that she has such monster numbers because she’s relatable to a demographic that makes up a large portion of America i.e. White women. I never suggested she do anything differently and I think she’s fine just the way she is.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Yes, you nailed it. I call it the Jennifer Anniston effect. She’s pretty enough for white women to root for but not too pretty to feel threatened by. That’s women’s nature in general but CAC women are vindictive with it.

Just look the white celebrity women who get the most hate and the ones who don’t polarize opinions as much. Notice the ones men fawn over get hated on the most.
Can you give examples?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Nah this ain't true. It wasn't as blatant country like as of late but Daddy Lessons is one of the best songs on Lemonade, Formation was a huge southern inspired hit.

She performed at the Country Music Awards in the 2000s, the Houston Rodeos. She was always country adjacent.

Taylor hasn't been country in a decade this doesn't even make sense to attribute the change to her. Plus that bytch from Pittsburgh breh
She's from near Reading, low key thot hotbed in America.

Taylor's run ain't ending anytime soon though. My niece, who saw her in MetLife, wants to see her in another country just to get the vibes there.

She's the last megastar of our lifetime.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
I hate this bytch like the Booth hates Drake. All this bytch does is write about her ex boyfriends. She's incredibly mid; face mid, body negative mid, talent mid, personality :scust:. Someone needs to unearth a tape of her shytting on Jews and fags and siding with JK Rowling on trannies while giving a full throated endorsement of Donald Trump and capping it off with the N word. I want her GONE.
Damn, you must be the reason for the teardrops on her guitar.:lolbron:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Imagine caring what these internet nikkas think about you :mjlol:

dd0ea3869d565ba8abcd6af715fb4c33.gif
<——— you

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever number they put out I'll believe.

Her tour was an economic force.
Sold out SoFi for a week straight. That's insane

She’s inflated flight/hotel/uber prices in Europe with her damn tour

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If Kanye never “embarrassed” her all those years ago, she would’ve received a huge backlash by now. The overexposure for such mediocrity is crazy.

I’d understand if she was on the level of a Janis Joplin or Alanis Morrisette. She has zero edge or curves. Just bland and boring.

She will always get a “pass” because of that moment. :francis:
Only problem with this comment is that the a lot of Taylor's fans either aren't old enough to even remember that situation or were even born when it happen. Not to mention, the ones who do don't even care about it today.

That situation was nearly 15 years ago.