WTF!!!! Taylor Swift’s album sold 2.5 million first week. And 1.8 million are pure sales.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Her number are real yes, she does write for herself as well but the bytch is mediocre as fukk. She is just white and decent, white people support each other even when they know something is just ok. It's about loving yours, encouraging their young ones to try also.

Guys, no one celebrates themselves like white people do. That's why everybody in the world wants that Grammy, that Oscar, that Nobel Prize, that Mark twain prize. You'll notice all those people are white. They have a way of making each feel better even if they're all terrible.

It's a practice that goes beyong music. This also means they support each others' investments, childhood dreams, movies, businesses etc.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
aha-coming-to-america.gif

Exactly

She knows most people don’t know …
Taylor Swift is a thug in tha game????

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I’d be lying if I acted like I didn’t like some of her music

I’m low key a Swiftie but being a black man I’ll keep that to myself

Guilty pleasure
IDK if you're trolling or not but don't be ashamed to like what you like, breh. Black men can like other forms of music besides hip hop and r&b.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
IDK if you're trolling or not but don't be ashamed to like what you like, breh. Black men can like other forms of music besides hip hop and r&b.
Facts.

I mainly listen to RNB and alt RNB now. And Bad Bunny 🤭

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Cap. Anyone can relate to love and heartbreak songs.
I said her image and style is aimed at the everyday white girl. A racial comparison would be Sza who songs are largely about love, heartbreak, and insecurity from the perspective of the everyday Black girl. And although SOS has been in the top 10 of the Billboard 200 for over a year she doesn’t have as much mainstream popularity and no one expected her to beat Taylor. People focused more on Beyoncé losing to Taylor and she didn’t even have an album out.